the offer

Issei woke the day after his stare down with Grayfia. He opened his eyes to see that it is still early. He stood up and did some light stretches and basic exercises.

When He was done he changed in his training clothes and did went for a Jog. He started to think what Vritra told him. He gained some treats of an evil dragon. It was a terrifying thought. They were to most savage and most brutal of dragons and they were equally as feared as the heavenly dragons.

He continued his jogging until he felt someone watching him. He turned around to see a man wearing a black kimono sitting on a bench. He had black hair and golden Bangs. Something was of about the guy but he couldn't put his finger on it. Luckily Ddraig knew who he was and he quickly informed his host.

(That is azazel, governor general of the fallen angels. Don't even think about fighting him, he can beat you in Less then 10 seconds in your strongest form.) Ddraig informed his host making him shock and slightly afraid. What is the leader of the fallen angels doing in a town ful of devils. Devils that are related to the devil kings non the Less. Issei stopped his jogging and azazel turned sound and looked at him. He gave issei a small grin making him nervous.

"No need to fear me dragon/devil boy." He said catching issei of guard.

"You know who I am?" He asked azazel who stood up and nodded.

"Yes and no. I know that you're a devil and the red dragon emperor but I don't know who you are." He simply said making issei gulp.

"I am issei hyoudou pawn of Rias Gremory." He stated. While he hated to say that I could help him in some ways then others.

"I see then issei, I am azazel but I assume your dragon Ddraig already told you that." He said making issei nod. Azazel took a step closer making issei take a step backwards. Azazel notice this and decided to melt the ice.
"No need to be so guarded. I came here to check on some matters." He said making issei confused.

"What matters?" He asks azazel who gave him a small smirk.

"One of mine subordinate stole a sacred gear that i collected and brought it here. Now that we talk about my subordinates, are not a couple of mine responsible for killing you and that nun girl?" He asked issei who gritted his teeth and started to release his aura. Azazel was not afraid but something was of about his aura and he knew exactly what it is. Smirking he raised his hand making issei look at him. His eyes were now of a dragon that made azazel flinch for a second.

"Yeah what about them?" He said with a venom. Making azazel understand that this is not a subject to play with. He made a serious face and snapped his fingers and a magic circle appeared and out of it came a box. Issei raised a eyebrow at his action and said nothing.

"Here are the last 3 Vritra pieces I have in my possession. Take this as an apology for what my subordinates have done to you." He said and places the box and the floor and took a step backwards. Issei didn't like the idea that azazel is trying to make it up to him by giving some sacred gears.

"Giving me some gears is not making me feel any better for what your faction has done to you for Asia" he said with anger. Azazel signed and understood that this is not a situation where you can forgive and forget.

"I know and I will do whatever is in my power to make it up to you. In that box are notes on how to use these gears and I putted a paper with my number if you need my help with the gears." He said. He bowed and teleported away. Issei looked at the box and pick it up.

He teleported home and placed the box under his bed. Afterwards he looked at the clock and noticed that school is about to start. He quickly changed and sprinted to school. He made it in time and sat on his desk.