the Phoenix

The auburn haired stalker of issei hyoudou is currently sleeping on his couch. Issei was reading a book while waiting for his stalker to wake up.

It took a while but finally the auburn haired girl started to wake up.

"W-what happened" she whispered to herself not realising that her target sitting right next to her.

"I knocked you out. That is what happened." The voice of issei hyoudou was heard making the auburn haired stalker turn around and look at the boy. She had to admit that he was way prettier then the last time she saw him.

"Why am I here?" She Said while jumping of the couch and took a battle stance. Issei wasn't affected by this and gestured her to calm down.

"Calm down I brought you here so we could talk. So can you please introduce yourself and tell me why you are stalking me." Issei said with a soft smile making the girl blush. She decided to trust him and sat down back on the couch.

"I am Chelsea. I don't have a name because I am an orphan. I worked for an assassination group called oarburgh but recently the group got shot down because most of us got killed by some fallen Angels. I followed you because you are the red dragon emperor and hoped to stay with your side but it appears you are part of the devil faction." The newly introduced Chelsea said with a weak smile.

"I see then. So What are you gonna do now?" Issei Asked Chelsea. She on the other hand looked at him a strangely.

"Are you not gonna give me to the devils?" She asked him making him hold his head in confusion.

"Why would I." Issei asked confused what this girl ment.

"I am an assassin and a wield a sacred gear. Giving me to the devils will boost their power." She answered making issei nod finally in understanding.

"I am not planning to give you to the devils. You are free to leave if you want. Just make sure you don't become a problem for me" issei said making Chelsea shocked.

"What why?" She asked him. Issei is way more powerful than her and can force her to submit to him with ease. Not to forget the doesn't have allies or a faction for back up.

"I am not in the greatest relationship with the devils." Issei stated. Chelsea was confused at what he meant.

"I see then, Can I ask you a question?" She Said nervously. This is a giant risk but she needs yo take the chance and hope for the best.

"Sure" issei answered.

"Can you let me stay here? I don't have any money or a home to stay." She said nervously. She was expecting him to deny her but was surprised when she felt his hand on her shoulder. She looked at him and saw a gentle smile.

"You can stay here as long as you want." Issei said with a gentle smile making her blush. Issei know that she was telling the truth and he didn't felt any deceit from her. So he knew that he could trust her.

"Really" she asked in shock. She smiled brightly when she saw him nod and she couldn't help herself and hugged him.

Issei was shocked and couldn't help himself and hugged her back. After a minute they broke the hug. Issei saw that Chelsea had a tear on her cheek. He took a tissue and wiping her cheek. She blushed at his actions but didn't do anything.

"Thank you issei." She said with a smile issei smiled back and patted her head. Issei gave Chelsea the spare room and called his parents. He lied to them saying that Chelsea is from the camp he joined and decided to visit kuoh and offered her a place to stay.

The rest of the day went smoothly. Issei parents came back home and got to meet Chelsea. They imidiatly liked her and got to know her.

After dinner issei decided to call it a night and go to sleep but before he could close his eyes a red magic circle with the crest of the Gremory clan appeared and seconds later Rias Gremory came out of it.