Sid likes to watch English News. Usually he doesn't get time in weekdays, so he spends his Sunday evenings watching television. But Sana has no interest in watching something as boring as News and that too in English. Sitting on one end of the sofa in the living room, Sana keep turning his face once at the television and once at the Sid. After few minutes Sid says," You want to watch something else?" Sana smiles and nods her head. Sid gets up, hand overs the remote and goes into his room. Sana smiles thinking,'Haye, woh mujhe dekh raha tha tab se.▪ He understood I was getting bored. Hmm. I need to talk to him and ask sorry for everything.'

Sid starts kneading flour to make chapati and then cuts vegetables for curry. He then puts a pan to cook vegetables and then starts rolling chapati. He could feel two eyes staring at him from behind. He turns his face to find Sana looking at him with an amazed face. He asks,"What are you doing here? And why are you staring at me like this? If you think about cooking then I am sorry I can't let you do that. You learn it from Maa when she comes." Sana replies, "No..Relax Siddy boy, I am not going to ask you to let me cook. It's just that I like to see you cooking." Sid asks," What is there to like?" Sana smiles and says to herself,' Hmm..How will I make this khadoos understand? I have never seen such a handsome cook in any kitchen ever. Rotiyan belte huye haye kitna shona lagta hai!! ~His biceps are worth watching for.' Sid looks at her, waiting for an answer and she replies," Well actually I was curious to know something. How did you learn so many things?" Sid continuing his work says,"What do you mean by so many things?" Sana asks," Tum khana bana leteho, you repair cars, you know all household work. Everything. How?" Sid says," I was not born with silver spoon. I had to work every odd job to earn money from an young age. I have worked in garages, lifted items in shops, worked in hotels as boy..So Mam, I know everything because I didn't have the choice."

Sana could not sleep without talking to Sid. So as he closed his eyes, laying down on the bed after putting the pillow between them, Sana sits up. She says," Siddy boy, can I say something?" Sid replies," No. You can't. And please stop calling me Siddy boy." Sana says," Okay I won't call you Siddy boy, but please listen to me once." Sid does not reply and Sana continues," I wanted to say sorry for everything that had happened. I know sorry is a small word but I don't have anything else to say. I never meant to hurt you or Maa or Shini." Sid keeps quite and Sana slowly puts her hand on his shoulder. Sid opens his eyes and says," Yes, Sorry is actually a small word for everything. But honestly I don't want any appologies from you. I don't expect you to understand or do something to make up for that. So remove your hand and go to sleep." Sana says," I need to tell you more. You know it was Bunty.." Sid turns on the opposite side and says," I don't want to know more. Just let me sleep. Good night."

The newspaper on the next day has a feature on Sana. It gives some details on how she is adjusting in the new life with her middle class husband. She now travels with him on his bike, eats on roadside food stalls and is very friendly towards the neighbours. Some statements from the neighbours are added on the same. Some have said that Sana now cooks for her husband too. The husband, Sidharth too cares for her ensuring she is not harassed by people. He has been found holding her as he guided towards the car through the paparazzi. He had also took up a fight to protect his wife one night. But the question remains is Sidharth, Sana's true love or just a rebound from break up with Asim. Many people believe that it is not possible to fall in love within days of breakup. Asim Khan claims that their love was true and Sana has done everything only out of anger and to make him jealous. As per his statements, they both still love each other. Sana's relationship with her new husband won't last long and eventually she would return back to him.

Sid crumbles the newspaper and throws it on the floor. He does not know why he is so angry. May be because they have written about him. He does not want his name attached with Sana. But the thing is, he can't do anything now as he is her husband now.

Sana wakes up and comes out to find Sid has got ready and is sipping tea sitting on the table. Sana bites her tongue and says," Haye I am late again. Just give me two minutes." Sana hurries into the bath to get ready. As she comes out wearing a floral cold shoulder dress, she says,"Siddy boy, I am ready let's go." Sid signals her to sit and she does that. Sid says," Eat your breakfast and then go. I guess you can lock the door yourself, do it before leaving. I have my key. Please don't loose yours this time." Sana curiously asks," What do you mean by lock yourself and go?" Sid replies after getting up,"I am not dropping you or picking you up anymore. Your middle-class husband can't let you adjust anymore. You must travel in your luxurious car to meet your heroes at the studio. Bye."

Sid gets a call from Sana's manager after an hour of arriving his office. He picks it up and a panicked voice says,"Sidharth sir, I am Tarun, Sana's manager. Can you please come down to the studio immediately. There has been a situation and I can't get Mamaji on phone. Please hurry.." Before Sid could ask or say anything, the line gets disconnected.

Hi all,
What is the situation in the studio? Please let me know about your guesses in the comment..
Keep reading, liking, and commenting.. and please please vote by clicking on the star icon..
Lots of💕💕💕💕💕