i should be happy.. but im not-

Shinso PoV
I got a letter from my high school saying the Mineta has been kicked out of U.A due to complaints from his female class mates and i can move in over the weekend. I start packing up my current dorm room. After about half an hour i was done. I mean after all i don't have much stuff. It was Friday night , specifically 22:54. I decided as i didn't want to see anyone that i would wait till midnight which was only an hour and 6 minutes away. Im pretty sure the rest of my future class has been informed.

Time skip 23:49 (still Shinso PoV)
It was almost midnight so i decided i should get going. I put on a purple and black hoodie that i could use to cover my face. The 1C dorm and the 1A dorm were about 5 minutes away from each other. I grabbed the backpack and the hand bag of my belongings and got going. I got there unnoticed or so i thought. As i closed my door i saw my new teacher looking straight at me. I panicked and closed my door.

I decided to unpack i mean it would only take an hour at most and it is Saturday so i didn't have school. I got out my uniform and hung it up on the right of my closet then got out the rest of my clothes that was mostly hoodies (that were black white gray or purple) t-shirts and black jeans. Then my pajamas that were basically tracksuit bottoms and t-shirts. Once that was done i moved on to the bathroom. I unpacked a few towels most of them had red splotches on them. Blood...
Then i unpacked my stuff like razors creams toothpaste and toothbrush.  Then i went back to my room to hang up my pictures. I had a few family pictures that were generally happy, before my father turned to an alcoholic and before my mother died in a car crash that i was blamed for even tho i was a 7 year old at school.
I pushed that memory to the back of my mind and finished up with the family pictures. I then got out my photography pictures and hung them up. 10 minutes later and i was done. It was about 00:30 and i just went to bed.