★ the signs ❣

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

─── ・ 。゚☆: the signs :☆゚. ───

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘

She saw many signs. Many signs that showed her Jihoon may not be completely sane. Many signs that showed he needed help. But Jaewon ignored them. She ignored all of them.

Why? Because she loved him.

The first sign was at a university party, the second in her dorm room, the third at a café the next day, the fourth was at the fair, the fifth when he drove her home in his car, the sixth at his house, the seventh in their university class, and the last sign the eighth one once again in her dorm room.

Jihoon did the unimaginable each probably worse than the last — all because of Jaewon. He seemed sane to her, a little wonky, but everyone had their own crazy. Jaewon brushed off each sign, thinking it was just another day of Jihoon being overly protective or just plain crazy.

Regardless, she knew something was off — maybe like he was hiding something — and she had to either leave him or stop him before he got too dangerous.

But with no way of leaving him without increasing his suspiciously manic mentality, Jaewon had no choice but to put an end to her Jihoon's sick way of making her stay with him forever.