⟨⟨ ᴅʀᴀɢ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ⟩⟩

Start from the beginning

Walking into the quiet home, Elora looked around to see if her flatmate was still awake only to find him strewn over the couch. His lanky frame didn't fit in the confines of the furniture, leaving him in an uncomfortable position that worried Elora to the point that she woke him up. He grumbled incoherently but agreed that his back was already aching from his contorted form and shuffled into his bedroom - not before remarking that he would get the full story in the morning though.

The smile never left her face as she got ready to sleep. She probably wouldn't have been able to get any rest if being around people hadn't drained her so thoroughly. Her phone buzzed on her bedside table just as she lay down so she checked the message and grinned before responding.

Thank you for coming tonight, even though you had to drink wine you brought and will probably be greeted with a love song from Harry in the morning :)

We both know that I intended to drink the wine myself anyway

And hey, I'll take the song, as long as I get one from you too ;P

°°°

Waking up to the loud banging on his door in the early hours of the morning was not how Louis expected to start his day. Practically falling out of his bed and scrambling to the front door met him with the view of his maniac best friend. The sight was promptly followed by the realisation that there wasn't actually an emergency and that he could've continued sleeping.
"What the fook do you wan'?" he groaned, leaning against his open door and trying to glare at the ginger through sleep weighted eyes.

Oli marched through the door without explaining himself, leaving Louis to grumble about the early time as he closed and locked the entrance.
"It's 12, mate, you needed to be up way before this," he remarked before Louis ignored his further sprawl about how he had actually helped him.
"Alright, alright," he interrupted him as he began making coffee, "I just had a late night."
That caught Oli's attention as he rushed over and shoved Louis, "Was it a girl, eh? Is she still here?"
"What? No!" his words woke Louis right up as he cringed at the thought. He didn't like imagining Elora like that ... not that he didn't find her attractive but he felt like it degraded her - not that he thought sex devalues women, no, he just didn't even know if she -
Louis shook his train of thought out of his head, realising that it would have been a bad spiral to fall down.

He made the decision to kick the pale lad out of his house before he could cause more problems. Oli left with grumbles and complaints, saying that he just wanted to congratulate him on the album, to which Louis felt a pang of guilt for not inviting his oldest friend to their party. His hesitancy was wiped away, however, when he thought purely just about that morning and how Oli probably would've scared away Elora.

Remembering the beautiful girl, he moved to check his phone and reread her messages from the night prior as he siped his coffee. He grinned at her cheeky comment before firing off a text telling her to be at the place by 3PM. Before he could put his phone away he got a string of messages complaining about the limited time to mentally prepare herself and how he would pay if she didn't get to fully finish her routine of procrastination and daydreaming until she was in a hurry.

Elora threw her phone on the couch as she moved to make herself a cup of tea even though she had just finished her coffee. As the kettle was boiling, she drifted through her thoughts as she contemplated her plans for the evening. She wasn't particularly sure how to act around the other fans that would be attending the London Sessions. She didn't want them to know that she was there because she had a convenient friendship so she swore to try and connect with them. Immediately after she made that promise to herself, she realised that she was far too awkward to actually do that.