Swearing at the coffee shop

I drive out of the gate and get onto the road outside Bailey's house. I drive home sadly. I'm happy for Bailey but at the same time I'm sad I don't have Grant. I pull into the driveway and go inside. I lock all the doors and lay in a small ball on my bed, whimpering and crying. I miss Grant so much and the worst thing for me right now is, I can still smell him. I grab my fox plush and curl up in a tighter ball and cry silently into it.

30 minutes later I calm down a little and i sit up. My phone pings with a text message. I pick it up and see the message is from my friend in America, Jess.

Hey Ollie, we miss you. When are you coming back?

I smile a little and type back.

In a month and a half Jess but i don't know where yet.

I get a reply a minute later.

Okay cool see you then!

I put my phone down and stand up. Deciding to put a movie on i walk to the living room and lay on the couch. I put on a movie and watch silently but as usual it's not the same. Without the tv noise it's just quiet and lonely. All you hear is the slow ticking of the clock. I sit up and text my best friend Chloe. We haven't seen each other in a while so i thought it would be nice to have a catch up.

Me: Hey Chloe are you free today?

Chloe: I'm at work but if you come to the little coffee shop in Totton we can hang out, my boss is pretty chill.

Me: I don't wanna bother you at work.

Chloe: Nonsense come down!

Me: okay don't bite my head off cat.

Chloe: Don't get distracted at the tennis courts like last time dog.

I snicker and turn my phone off. Time to go then. I walk out the door and get in my smallest car as I'm going to town i don't want anything big. I start the 30 minute drive, my car is still full of medical gear I haven't really used yet. I should work some hours soon.

After a boring 45 minutes I arrive outside of a small coffee shop. It brings in a lot of customers surprisingly but now it was pretty much empty. Only an old sheep was sat in the corner at a small table. I walk up to the counter and wait. I keep waiting for another five minutes. Bit strange, I think to myself. I look over to the left and notice an ear poking up in a small window on a white door and the black tip of a tail. I shake my head and smirk. "You can't hide from me Chloe." I see the ear droop a little and a leopard walks out from around the door. "You're here on time for once, didn't get distracted by any balls then?" I roll my eyes. "That was one time Chloe, I'm sorry I got distracted but I'm a canine. What do you expect if i'm walking past a tennis court?" She smiles. "Excuses excuses, what do you want to drink?" I glance at the menu. "I'll just have an iced coffee with milk and whipped cream please." She nods. "And do you want any food, may i recommend a sausage sandwich?" I roll my eyes. "What? you're pretty much a dog and a sausage is the most dick like thing you're gonna get at the moment." I hide my face in my paws and she giggles.

A couple of minutes go by and I move to the other end of the counter. I sit down on a stool and lay my chin on my arms as I wait. Chloe puts my coffee in front of me and I thank her. I sit up straight again and take a sip. Chloe walks around the back of the establishment and I wait for her to come back. Drinking my drink and occasionally turning around to look at the people walking by. Chloe comes back with a plate in her paw. "And one sausage sandwich." I look up at her to protest but I see her grin and just decide to eat it instead. I don't want to waste food and plus i do kinda want it. I smile back at her and bite into it. Chloe cleans up the stuff she's used and I eat my sandwich, we talk for a while until another customer comes in. A tall grey broad and muscular wolf, when i say muscular i mean he looks like he could break my arm in a few seconds flat.

He orders some strong coffee, I can smell how strong it is without looking. He sits next to me and I roll my eyes. There are two stools between the right and left most one and you have to sit right next to me. Finally as i thought he opened his legs in a manspread that was larger than a ramform titan (the widest ship in the world.) bumping his knee into mine. By now I was pissed off. He finishes his large coffee in one swig then says to me with the most stinky coffee breath in the world. "Hey cutie what's your name?" I put my arm up next to me, my middle bean sticking up at him in a big fuck you. With that I shout "Thanks for the coffee and sandwich Chloe!" put my hoodie on and walk out. I really hate guys like that.

I get in my car, start the engine and drive home.

WRITER'S NOTE:

Hey floofers!!!!!! Sorry about the update schedule but i've been doing art and stuff for my fursona and a few other people. Plus life has an effect. Hope everyone is doing okay?. Drop a comment and tell me if you like this book so far. Don't be shy, I won't bite. I'm starting work on a new chapter straight after this so that will be out shortly. See you in the next chapter, stay safe fluffers!

WRITER'S NOTE END.