Here Again.

I wake up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I slap snooze but i get up anyway, i've always been stupid like that and sure enough 3 minutes later it goes off again so i turn it off. I finish changing and walk out of my room, I had a shower last night so I don't 100% need to shower now. I put my deodorant on, comb my hair, brush my teeth and grab an apple. I put my shoes on and walk out the front door. I breathe the fresh morning air and unlock my subaru. I sit in the driver's seat and strap in, it has a harness not a seat belt. I start up and pull away trying not to wake everyone up.This 2010 subaru impreza wrx sti was a gift from a friend i'm going to see today.

I feel a little lost to be honest, no school, no job schedule even though i'm in work i don't need the money. I'm just here in this situation where I'm kinda lost as to what to do, same as when I came out of UK high school for the first time. Then of course I went to an American high school because of my Dad's work and I'm lucky it did because I met the love of my life there. But now we aren't going to see each other for two months. I whine and set off from the traffic lights, I turn the corner and drive on.

I arrive at a large house about 20 minutes down the road from me. I live in the countryside but my friend Bailey spots really lives deep in the countryside. Before I drive in the big iron gates two armed guards check me over. It's standard and I let them. I drive in and wait by the front door, he'll be out soon most likely. I get out of the car and lean against the passenger door. Soon enough a small schnauzer walks out and smiles at me. Bailey has a smile that could brighten anyone's day, he's always so happy even though he's in control of basically a mafia.

He walks up and hugs me, Bailey's hugs are always strange because his fur is more spongy then soft, He's also a bit shorter than me. This hug hurts a bit though as it makes me think of Grant, Grant is a tall, sexy and strong fox. He's not ripped, i don't like guys like that, i like guys with just enough muscle. His hugs are the best cause he's so soft and warm and doesn't even get me started on his amazing chest fur, it's the best to snuggle in!

I hear Bailey shouting "Ollie you there mate!" While waving his paw in front of my face. "Oh sorry Bailey was i day dreaming again." He laughs "Yeah you where, we aren't taking your car mate change of plans." I nod "So what are we going in?'' I ask. He points to the ground and I nod. He wants to show me. We walk inside and through a couple doors, down to a large basement that as usual is packed full of cars. A couple of furs are standing next to one. "We are taking my new car." I look at it and smile. "Nice,2019 rolls royce cullinan in black, orange and black interior made of leather right?" He nods "You still know your stuff after not working in a garage for nearly four years." I nod and climb in the back seat and Bailey sits next to me. All side windows are tinted, no one is seeing in but we can see out perfectly. 

We drive out of the garage, it comes out around the side of the house to make the driveway look tidy i guess. The ride is like laying in bed when you have stuff to do... amazing and the engine noise is almost like music. Soon we get to our destination, a restaurant that me and Bailey used to go to as pups. We only really went for the milkshakes but the food is also pretty good.

I ordered the burger I used to have with some fries and a vanilla milkshake. Of course the drinks come out first and the milkshakes are still as good as they were. We finish our meal after another catch up. I tell Bailey about Grant and Bailey tells me about business. We get back in the car and Bailey looks at me with a little more serious look on his face. "Okay Ollie, you said you were a little concerned about moving to the US with Grant because you don't know if you'll get a job you like out there right?" I nod. "Well you know how much i have?" I nod again, Bailey is a millionaire pretty much mafia boss, he's also only 19, his 20th is in a month's time. "Well would you like to secure enough money for the rest of your life?" I shake my head. "Mate you've already given me five hundred thousand pounds, i don't want anymore then that, it's enough for everything until i move."

He puts an eyebrow up. "Here's the deal, you work for me for two months. I'll pay you well, you know i will" I nod "okay how much are we talking?" He moves close to my ear "50k first job and if you do well I'll raise it to 70k, Deal?" I shake my head. "I know you're a millionaire and all but I still can't take that from my best friend." He shrugs "I make triple that every time I do some work, well my staff do it for me." I nod. "Okay deal." We shake paws sealing it as we pull up outside his house.

"Okay Ollie you have a bit of a uniform and some essential tools for this job." He walks out of a large wardrobe. "First this." He pushes a heavy thick jacket into my arms. "Bullet and stab proof, you're invincible with this on, and it's been developed with wolves in mind so it might be heavy in your arms but it's light and breathable while wearing." I look at it concerned. "Next this" He pushes a black shirt, black jeans and a black hat into my arms. "Just black really, blood is easy to wash out."

"Moving onto your tools, you will need one of these." He pulls a browning 9mm out of the pocket of a nearby wolf. "You'll probably get a glock 17, these are for the guys on the bottom of the food chain, you're like my right hand man as you are my best mate," He inspects the gun then throws it on the ground. "Dirty! Take care of it because it takes care of you!" He shouts at the wolf who is quite clearly in a lot of fear after the first word.

"Okay any questions?" He says turning back to me. "What is my job if i need a bullet proof vest and a handgun?!" I ask, he could have told me. "Plus pistols are illegal you can't gi-" He cuts me off. "You are going to be my new debt collector, some of my clients are stubborn and some dangerous, you get busted, you'll be out the same day or the next and your record gets wiped clean, got it?" I nod. It will be fine, I know that Bailey wouldn't put me at risk, he's the same as he was all those years ago.

WRITER'S NOTE.

Hey guys, girls and others! Sorry this is a late update but i've been busy with life and backing up my other book. Thanks for hanging around. Lov ya floof tails! (^-^) WRITER'S NOTE END