18- Allowed

May's days were filled with the same things.

Lazing around, working on the structure for the installation, reading a couple of books, training with Trace and occasionally, with her dad.

So when her phone buzzed as she was reading a novel, her legs hanging off the edge of the sofa.

It was Taehyung.

She saw he had attached an audio file.
She smiled as she ran up the stairs, grabbing her headphones as she sat on her bed, hitting play.

She closed her eyes as she let the melody wash over her.

She noticed he had changed some things.

But the essence of it was the same.

Happy, warm and familiar.

But this time it had something else too.

Nostalgia. Longing.

She couldn't help but smile throughout the entire thing.

She hit loop on the track and reminisced about the year so far. That first day when she threw a juice box at Taehyung's head.

It seemed like it was ages ago.

How did that life get all tangled with this messed up mafia one?

Sigh

She rolled onto her side and texted Taehyung

She chuckled at that and got up from her bed, making her way to her little study which had now turned into her studio

She chuckled at that and got up from her bed, making her way to her little study which had now turned into her studio. She sent him a couple of pictures of sketches and her tiny popsicle stick models of the structure.

As soon as she sent the pictures, her phone started ringing.

"Heylo Taehyung-"

"May! Oh my gosh, that looks so amazing!"

"I'm surprised you understood any of it-"