Kotoko-Aihara: Frozen Sleep p.2

♡This is dedicated to my mom, who has supported me making this and being her daughter♡

As mom took me into the portale, it lead me to the past. "Why are we in school mom?" I asked. She made me look into Irie-Kun's class room. Then we walked through the door. We saw Wantabe and Komori easdropping. "Wantabe do you think thats the girl, from 9th grade oritation?" Said Irie. Wantabe looked all around creeped. "I think so cause i remember how you both made eye contact!" said Wantabe. He blushed and smiled. "Then maybe she is the one, but we must test her cause i heard she wont give up?" He said. O so thats why he said that about the 50th top... Then thats when he started to have feelings for me...

"Kotoko were done with this, portale no we are heading to what happened a little more later in your life." Said mom. We exited out and i looked around and i see Irie-Kun smiling still. "So were going now mom?" I asked. She grabbed my hand and then i see my self in the hospital. "Which one is this?" I asked. She looked at me. Then i see Irie-Kun talking to me.

"Kotoko... Its the 28th day since you've been asleep and i dont know if your gonna live or not... The doctor is saying that your gonna die, but i have feeling your gonna stay alive for me... Just stay strong for me Kotoko! I love you..." he said, he got up and kissed me on the forhead and then walked out. "Mom why can he stay in thier!" I said. She looked at me. "Cause the doctor had said no more overnight stays till she wakes up" she said. I looked at her and got worried.

"Mom does that mean im gonna die, like you did?" I asked. She looked at me and shook her head. "No lets go look at another time of you that will have you wake up" she said. We both walked out of the portal and i see myself asleep.

*Sorry for a short Kotoko, i had never expected it to be that short in my life, but at least it gives you hints how she comes back to life! Lol well i need a special grab from the audience to make a special for Irie-Kun and Kotoko. This special will have 3 fans who will be in it! If your instrested send me a private msg :) *