The Date (Irie- Kun)

I was in the car with Christine. She was some girl but I could tell she did not want to be but so I insisted we go to Kotoko's father restaurant. As we turned into the restaurant I see Kotoko there. I wondered why she would be here right now. "Is this restaurant really good?" Christine asked. I was still staring at Kotoko and I was not able to keep my eyes off of her. "Ya its really good." I tell her. She smiled and the car stopped. As the car stopped I opened the door for Christine. "Thank you Naoki." She tells me. I smile at her and her face flushed a little. We both walked into the restaurant together and I see Kotoko waiting tables. She looks beautiful with her waitress outfit. She saw me and walked away and went to Kin-Chan who was watching me. I could tell she did not want to serve us because of Christine but I could tell Kin-Chan was making her do it for the pay.

Kotoko comes up to our table and smiles at me and the looks at Christine. "Hello what can I cant for you guys today?" She asks. I looked at her and she pretty much knew what I wanted already by her facial expression. "I would like the miso soup." Christine told her. Christine looked at me and waited for me to respond. "I would like the same with more green onions if you would." I said. She faked wrote mine down and took our menus. "Alright thank you, your teas will be right out soon." Kotoko told us. I saw her walked away and then I notice Christine looking at someone else than looking at me. It was weird of her to do that because thought she would also have some interest in me.

"You must really like her?" Christine said out of no where. I looked back at her and I notice her staring at me while I was looking at Kotoko. "Will you be upset if I told you I did?" I replied back to her. She shook her head. I took a deep breathe and nodded back at her. "I really do love her and I hate to see her upset because to be honest Christine, I see a future with her more than what I do with you." I told her. She laughed and looked towards the kitchen and blushed. "Its ok Naoki, I like someone else to be honest and he works here with the girl you like. He has muscles and he also work at the school as a cook!" She says excidently. I look inside the kitchen and I only notice Kin-Chan working there.  "You like Kin-Chan?" I asked worried. She looked at me and her face turned cherry red. "That's his name!!!" she said loud. Everyone looked at us and even Kotoko. "Yes do you like him?" I said. She nodded with her happy face. "Yes but father wants me to marry you and I don't like you at all. You are not my type to be honest." She said. I laughed and our food came.

We ate our and then Kin-Chan came. "Was your guys meal delioues?" He said. Christine nodded and took out her hand. "Hi my name is Christine Robbins." She said. Kin-Chans faced turned red and shook her hand. "Hi my name is Kinosuke..." He said awkwardly. Kin-Chan looks at me and then her. "Wanna date?" Christine said. I looked at Kin-Chan and I could see all the anger swelling up in him. But then he relaxs. "Yes what time will our date me?" He asked her. She thought about it for a moment before looking at her. "Maybe today in the after noon..." She said. Kin-Chan looked at her and then me. "I'm off at ten will you be fine waiting here?" He asked. She screamed in high pitch and looked at him. "Yes!" She said. I laughed and as soon as I know it our meal and date was over.

I got home and I see my mother looking at me. "So how was the date with her?" She asked. I smiled at her and sat next to her. "She doesn't like me mother." I told her. She looked at me and smiled. "Yay that means I can plan procedures." She told me. I laughed and went upstairs to start getting ready for my secret date with Kotoko. I hope she not really upset about the date but I know she will be excited what I got planned for her. She is the one I really love and I cannot wait to be with her...

-------------------------

*Just because I want to include this*

I was doing the usual like always and then I saw a ring I wanted to get for her. It was beautiful that I had used my money to get for her...

Maybe tonight will be the day I ask her to be my wife officially.