Mid terms

Grr its mid terms!! I hope i pass it! *Kotoko and Irie took thier tests and they took long of course cause they were packets. Kotoko finished before anyone in her class and was glad. Irie like always knew it. Its after school now and its time to look for college registrations* Hmm were's the nurse sign ups? O there they are! "Hi im Kotoko-Aihara,  and i would like to be a nurse!" i said. They gave me this wierd look but i still took it... "Ok sign up,  in tje summer you must finish this researh booklet and give it to your teacher." said the instructer. I was glad i can be in it! "Ok" i saod with a big smile. But i wonder what Irie-Kun is going to be... O he is looking at the doctors board... I think he wants to be a doctor... But hey its summer now and i get to start on this beautiful booklet! "Kotoko what do you want to be?" said Jinko. I would tell Jinko what i want to be! "I want to be a nurse!" I told her. She might think im crazy like that to be a nurse... "What! Your husband is going to be doctor cause he got the same booklet as you!" said Jinko. O great.... "O really, well thats shocking?" i told them. I hope that i can finish it before Irie-Kun. "But this summer how about we go do some fun stuff! But first close your eyes" said Satomi. I closed my eyes and when they told me to open them i saw plane tickets in front of my eyes. "What are these?" i said. I really acted stupid for that moment! "Thier tickets to america! You can study thier for nurse and you can bring your hubby!" said Jinko with that smirk. I will tell him and see what he says.... *Later that evening* "Irie-Kun... Um would you like to go to america with me and my friends?" i told him... I hope he says yes... "Well yes cause then i can study thier and help you. Also i can go look thier in thier musems again" said Irie. Wow he really does want to go... *The next day* "Hi Kotoko!" said Jinko. So this is the airport? "Are you ready for this trip?" said Satomi. I was kinda scared but i am... "Yes we are Satomi" said Irie. He replyed for me. "So who knows english the most?" said Jinko. For me i only know a little but Irie-Kun does! "Irie-Kun does!" I shouted. Well i had to say that... "Ok thats good lets get into the line" said Jinko. *While everyone gets into the airplane they headed to Florida. It took 34 hours to get thier. Kotoko fell asleep on Irie-Kun. Satomi slept on her boyfriend. Jinko also slept with her boyfriend to. When they landed, they all went to a hotel.*