"It can turn out to be days if you can't act carefully. It's easier to escort Yejin than you."

"In a normal situation, I will punch you for your words. What is it? You want to kick me out so you can be with her alone? Not a chance, Choi Boy."

He stepped forward and formed a fist.

"Stop calling me Choi Boy!"

Suddenly a car passed us and the driver honked the horn, attempted to stop the fight. We both taken aback and got inside. This time I moved front to the shotgun. Yejin was still sleeping peacefully. She didn't get enough sleep yesterday, so instead of giving the latte to her, I let her have the so much needed sleep.

I tried to break a conversation with Youngjae as the silence was killing me. The radio channels were broadcasting local news and I wasn't interested. One played songs, but it was also a local song, not my taste of music.

"Does your Dad know where are you now?" I asked him.

"Nope. But usually he never really wants to know either."

"Doesn't he really love you that much? He was willing to drop the reenaction attempt if my Dad was giving Yejin away for you."

"That's just his attempt to break the bond between you and President Hyun. He knows you will make another trouble to your Dad if he forces you to divorce her. Maybe you will drain his money or else. My Dad knows you manage the stock funds."

"Really? I'm confused here. I thought that was because he loves you. That's kinda lame, you know, using your Dad's power to get a girl. I thought you are that desperate."

"Please. You think? I am not that desperate. It's just my Dad knows who weak at what. Do you get what I mean? President Hyun is weak at maintaining his reputation because of you. I am weak at...someone. Just mixed it up, and Dad got the crazy idea."

"But at least he still cares about you. What about mine? hmmm...I guess since he became Mr. President, never."

"So you've been acting like a fool being a rebellious kid is to gain his attention?"

"At first, I liked it when he was furious. But then it has become habits. But Yejin is really, something. I never thought that settling down would do me good."

"How's the reenaction voting anyway? I haven't checked the internet."

"Choi Jaewook has made it. The Presidential Election Act of 1987 has been reenacted. Hyun Woosung won't be able to run for the presidency."

"Really? Wow. All of this mess...was for that, presidential throne."

"So, your is Dad going to run for a presidential campaign?"

"I'm not so sure. He has to gain big fat funds from the sponsors. But I don't like the idea of him being a president. I saw with my own eyes how President Hyun has to face the threat and pressure. I don't want him to."

"Really? there are a lot of perks being a president's son, actually.."

"Like what you did the last five years? I'm not interested."

"Explore your options, you may find a good girl from anywhere, including those state banquets."

"I have found a good girl, and I have attended all state banquets and events."

"As bodyguard. Youngjae, how will you move on then?"

"Who said that I have to?"

"Really?"

"Boys...I just got the most peaceful ten minutes of my life by watching you talk to each other. I'm so happy you both getting along. Please don't start another fight," Yejin interrupted us.