𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

Start from the beginning

Minyoung was on a business trip, leaving you feeling alone.

A feeling that you're used to.

A part of you wished that Jimin would call, maybe saying there was traffic or something. At this point you didn't care if he gave you a fake excuse, you just wanted to hear him say something, to show you that you meant something to him.

But of course, there was no call.

It was as if you never knew him. The Disneyland 'date', the laughing until our face hurted, the hours of FaceTiming, it was as if he was never apart of your life.

And maybe it would have been best like that. 

It had been a week since you got back to Seoul when your phone starting ringing, the caller ID making your heart drop.

Sexy Mochi.

You extend your arm before recoiling it again. 

A week y/n. If he had ever cared about you, he would've called earlier. 

Ignoring the call, you went back to making your fries.

Fries over guys, even Jimin.

After stuffing your face with food, you laid down on your bed, checking your phone for anything.

1 message from Sexy Mochi. An hour ago.

Sexy Mochi:

Y/N, I'm not asking for you to forgive me or anything. I just wanted to say that I'm so sorry for everything. And my offer for the job is still open.

Your insides were like a hurricane, emotions swirling together, fighting.

Oh god, where are you when I need you the most.

It was as if there was a string connecting you to him, whenever you tried to escape, you kept being pulled in.

You looked up at the large building, making sure your white blouse was tucked into your pink knee-length pencil skirt.

Walking through the fancy turning door things, you smack your head against the glass, making various pairs of eyes land on yours.

You fumble your way to the reception, you were shocked to see a familiar face.

"Oh my god, y/n!" The Rosé girl and Jennie were there, standing next to two other pretty girls.

"W-wait weren't you at Paris a few days ago?" You ask curiously.

"Oh, well yes. Not putting spotlight on us or anything but we're pretty trained employees, so Jimin let us go to Paris for a couple of days to see the new building."

You nod. "Um... so basically Jimin invited me to be his secretary so yeah." You drift off, not knowing if they already know.

They did seem pretty close to Jimin, you remembered when you once saw Jimin laughing with them back in Paris.

"Ah, yes you can just head right up the elevator. Your office is on the same floor as Jimin. Floor 13."

Before you went, Rosé hands you a landyard with a picture of you that you had submitted, as well as a card to swipe to open some doors.