faye tattoos h

Anonymous said:

would h let faye tattoo him?

more like would harry finally convince faye to tattoo him! he's so open to it, but she doesn't want to ruin it. when she finally agrees, it's with a reluctant 'yes' and that's all harry needs. he asks her to come to the tattoo shop as he's closing, but instead of doing that, he calls her to the back and shows her the equipment. he gears her up with gloves.

"so where do you want to tattoo me? i'm okay with anything except my face, neck, ass, and dick."

faye sits there, shocked, with the pen in hand. "um, i was just gonna make a little flower or something. it'll be bad so let's just to your leg."

his eyes shimmer. "want me to strip, eh? just had to ask."

"that's not what i meant!"

he snickers, undoing his belt and stepping out of his jeans. as he's doing so, faye's eyes widen and her mouth opens, which alerts him that she has an idea. "yes?"

"i've changed my mind. i want it on your hip." she glances at him. "you said i could do anything, right?"

fuck yeah. "of course. whatever you want."

"okay. i want to do it on your hip." she presses her finger right above his underwear waistband and above the left fern. "here."

"go ahead. let me turn it on for you." he fixes it for her, letting her get adjusted as he steps closer and sterilizes his skin. he towers over her as she's still sitting in the chair, leaning in to his...well, crotch. to anyone stepping in right now, this sight is the beginning to a graphic video, but faye doesn't really give it much attention. nothing new, anyway.

"ready?" she asks. when she looks at him, he's in awe that despite having full control right now, she's still putting all her trust in him.

"ready whenever you are."

harry cautiously places his hand on the back of her head when she presses the needles to his skin and begins to tattoo. he grits his teeth, when she makes the first line, fingers tightening in her hair, pulling her away. the movement makes the area between her legs ache and she looks up at him, confused.

"not so deep. be gentle. it's like a drawing."

"okay," she whispers, a little more nervous now. he doesn't unwind his hand from her hair, simply letting up on the pressure. she starts again, being mindful of how deep the needles go, and when harry doesn't pull away again, she decides she's doing alright.

it takes all of just two minutes to finish whatever she's making. when she's done, she rolls the chair back, sighing.

"this is too big of a job. i don't know how you do it. but hey, check it out, i'm done."

he should have known she'd do this, because after harry gets the prize for the most possessive significant other, faye is awarded second place.

it's an outline of cherries. raw and red, looking just like the emoji they've sent back and forth, and the same one that's besides her name in his phone as her contact name. it's imperfect, the lines jagged and not connecting, but it's a mark that faye has left on him. every other mark isn't visible, but this. this is fucking perfect.

"fucks sake," harry whispers, raising his shirt a little higher.

"is it, um, okay? you said anything."

"i fucking love it."

she brightens up. "yeah? it's not even straight. figured if you ever wanna change it, get something else. that's why i made it small and undetectable."

harry lets go of her hair and quickly leans down to kiss her. "who said i'm going to change it?" he drags his hand down and slowly wraps it around her neck, electrifying her. she sighs softly, raising her chin to get more kisses. "i love it, cherry. thank you. who knew you were a little minx hm?"

one thing she already knew is that harry loves her with his whole heart, but another thing she learns, when his hand tightens around her throat, is that he's got a bit of a pain kink, and it's activated especially when he gets tattoos.