"Actually," Ezra pointed to the top of the Well, "we're going up."

The cadets began fighting each other, as Grint watched from above, "The assessment begins in four, three," the cadets stopped their fighting and put there helmets on, "two..."

"How exactly are we going up?" Jai asked the group.

"One!" Taskmaster Grint pressed some buttons on the controls, as parts of the wall came out above the cadets, creating moving platforms for them.

"There's your answer Jai." Ezra remarked, before running over to the lowest platform, jumping onto it without any issues. He quickly climbed up a few of them, while the other cadets watched in awe and confusion. Ezra jumped to the platform over them, "see ya at the top!"

"Yes you will!" Jai remarked, following Ezra, with a little bit more trouble, "from below!" Other cadets had also begun to climb up, including the one that was next to Jai when they arrived.

"Failure is not acceptable," the slim officer explained, preparing for the next part of the assessment, "this Empire had no use for weakness."

The platforms began to light up with electricity, shocking one cadet and knocking him down. This added challenge was no problem for Ezra, as he could sense them before they shocked him.

"Morgan how do you do it?" Jai asked, struggling to catch up with Ezra, "it's like you know the platforms are coming before they're here."

"What can I say?" Ezra asked, jumping on the platforms as they emerged from the wall, "it's a gift."

"Morgan is impressive," the officer noted, "perhaps too impressive. Make a note of that."

Ezra quickly jumped into a platform, helping Jai up to where he was, as both of them made it to the top together.

Oleg smirked underneath his helmet, "You lose Morgan."

"Jai look out!" Ezra yelled, as the two jumped onto the next platform before Oleg pushed them off. He fell down to one of the bottom platforms, as Ezra mocked him with a salute. Jai and Ezra quickly climbed to the top, completing their assessment.

"First again." Ezra smirked as Jai took off his helmet. Another cadet climbed on top, as Jai replied,

"Yeah, well, I'll get you tomorrow."

Ezra took off his helmet, "You said that yesterday too."

"Quite a finish cadets, The officer stated, looking at the three, clapping as he walked over, "it seems this trial was too easy. Morgan, Kell, you both set course records." He looked over to the third cadet, "and is it, Leonis?"

"Sir, yes sir!" Leonis replied, taking off his helmet.

"You there are today's winners," he continued, "but rest assured, your next trial will be a great challenge. Follow."

The three cadets did as told, as Oleg reached the top, annoyed that he lost.

As the cadets walked along the halls of the complex, a poorly painted astromech droid rolled past them, looking to Ezra, who used his hand to communicate through signals. Chopper beeped in response, as the last cadet looked at him suspiciously.

Outside the complex, Chopper rolled into a hiding spot, flashing his light into the alleyways.

Sabine watched the droid's signal, going back to Zeb once the droid rolled away. The lasat watched her as she commed Hera.