•FOURTY FIVE•

Start from the beginning

"Close your mouths before you catch flies." Conscious said. The boys snapped their mouths shut not expecting her to have a secrete torture chamber. "I shall give you all a tour after our chat, for now go down the hall last door on the left is the kitchen and across is the lounge."

"We can help." Avery spoke for the first time tonight. He had been silent most of the night, Tom knew when he recruited him it would take a bit to break him, for a Slytherin he always had a bit of Hufflepuff in him.

"No, I wish to chat with him alone- Zevi please join Conscious and I. The rest of you are dismissed." Tom said, before walking into the entrance with Zevi quickly behind. The rest of the boys all exchanged glances before leaving the study.

Conscious, Tom and Zevi all walked through the door, the shelf closing behind them. It was a narrow hall that lead to a room with dim lights, floor to ceiling covered in gorgeous black marble. Couch's outlined the entire wall, with a single chair placed in the middle. Conscious released the levitation spell, dropping Bartemius onto the chair. Tom instantly flicked his wrist, restraining Bartemius as Tom paced his unconscious body.

"Accio Master Key." Tom castes, instantly a single key flew from Bartemius jacket pocket into Tom's hand. His lips twisted upwards as he held the key, before putting it into his back pocket. "Zevi please remove the spell."

"Yes my Lord." Zevi breathed out, grabbing his own wand; "Enervate." Moments later Bartemius gasped for air, jolting awake. His head spun around, trying to pin point where he was.

"What in merlins name is going on!" Bartemius demanded. "You boy! Release me this instinct!" Tom stared hard at Bartemius, eyes cold as ice but was able to burn holes into his soul.

"Bartemius, is that anyway to talk to your future Lord?" Tom teased as he continued to pace the man. Conscious and Zevi stood a few feet away side by side, not daring to look away.

"Lord?" Questioned Bartemius. "You are nothing more than a mere child! All of you! Release me now before I have you all thrown in Azkaban!"

"Azkaban? My were terrified Bartemius." Tom practically spitting out his name.

He came to a stop right in front of the man, taking his wand as it traced the mans jaw. Bartemius stiffened, inhaling sharply eyes pleading to the two watching.

"You should rot in a cell in Azkaban, no real man would speak to a women especially- my women and of her power. My, i'd start to pray for mercy." Tom continued to toy with him.

Conscious took that as a cue, striding over to the back of the man, looking into Tom's eyes startled slightly. They had turned red again, it was then Horcrux in power right now.

"Conscious darling." Tom hummed, his eyes still focused on Bartemius. "Would you do the honours of tearing apart this pathetic excuse of a life mind?"

In seconds Bartemius felt his mind being torn into pieces. His eyes rolling back into his head as he belted out a scream of horror, his nails digging into the handles of the chair he was hounded to. He begun to seize, flaying in his seat. Memories passing by his eyes to quick to process, the pain was unbearable. He could feel the daggers being jabbed into his head from her legilimency setting a new form of pain throughout his mind. Bartemius tried to set up his barriers to protect the hidden parts of his mind but the more he tried to fight back, his pain intensified if that was even possible. His screams continued to be heard, blood being drawn from the grin of his nails breaking away. Blood trickled down his tips, slowly wanting to give into the feeling of light.

Tom's never once turned away from the struggle of Bartemius, Zevi felt sick to his stomach. He glanced down at his feet not wishing to watch anymore, Zevi had a flare for torture but nothing like this. Unlike Tom who simply watched this man suffer like it was a quidditch game, his lips curled upwards as he crouched watching not only Bartemius suffer but how effortlessly Conscious caused such pain. Not even a raise of a finger, just a simple stare caused such beautiful horror and he wanted it more than ever.