I've Always Liked you

{Vriska POV}

I gave Terezi a pair of pajamas and left to go to the bathroom and change. When I came back into the room Terezi was sitting on the bed looking at me. "What's up?" Terezi looked down at her hands "So how long have you thought that I was pretty." I sat on the bed next to her "Well since I've known you but I thought it was a silly thought, until recently when I finally came to terms with the fact that I'm a lesbian." Terezi looked at my hand and grabbed it. "Well I've had a thing for you for a while but I never acted on it because your the popular girl." I laughed and turned to look at her. "Well you can act on it now." After I said that I grabbed Terezi's face and pulled her in to kiss her. She didn't pull away to my surprise she pulled me closer to her. I never wanted to pull away from her but I new at some point I had too so I did. I was still close to her face. "We should get to bed it's getting late. Terezi nodded and moved to the other side of the bed and layed down. Once I layed down I felt her curl up to me, I pulled her close and fell asleep. With her there it made it feel like I had no troubles at all.

Once it was morning Kanaya knocked on the door. "I'm about to make breakfast if you guys wanna come down." I looked down at Terezi, I could tell she didn't wanna get up. "Come on let's go." Terezi snuggled closer into me. "Five more minutes" I gave her a small laugh and and kissed the top of her head. "Fine." Five minutes later and I was pulling Terezi out of bed. "Come on Kanaya wants us to eat." She groaned and finally got up. We got to the kitchen to see Rose sitting at the table and Kanaya making pancakes. "Look who finally came downstairs." I sat down "be quiet Lalonde." Kanaya put the food down in front of us. Rose and Kanaya had just recently started dating and I will admit they are quite cute together. We all finished eating and I helped Kanaya with the dishes and cleaning up the rest of the house. I walked up to Terezi "Get dressed I'm about to take you home." She nodded and went upstairs "Rose do you need a ride." I said "No I'm staying with Kanaya for the rest of the day." Once Terezi came downstairs I grabbed her hand. "You ready?" She smiled at me "Yeah" I walked Terezi to the car and opened the door for her. The whole ride to her house we kept cracking jokes and laughing. "Have a good day." Terezi smiled "You too." Then she kissed me, I didn't expect that from her but it was nice. She got out of the car and I watched her walk in then drove away. She was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.