I Kid You Not

"Get out of my room," I shouted to the very annoying boy that decided to fall asleep on my bed.

" Hurry up I'm tired I just want to get there and sleep" He said.

That sleepy voice.

I'm not going to lie.THAT WAS HOT. OKAY.

I need to stop thinking these ridiculous things, and finish packing. Yep you heard me, pack. Remember the whole I hurt Chris' ego and I ran downstairs with a house catalog...well now a week later we have to move in.

It's just a wonderful day, note the sarcasm.

It took my mom a long time to convince me to pack my things. After the whole water bucket thing the week before, I sort of had a mini breakdown. I guess my reaction to the whole situation was slightly delayed.....by three hours. I couldn't stop crying and screaming at my parents. When Chris found me on the bathroom floor 30 minutes later I had raccoon eyes and tears coming down my face.

It wasn't my proudest moment.

He then called my mom and we talked for what it seemed like hours of her explaining how we even got into this whole situation. She said that one night when my parents were in college they were extremely drunk and met up with Chris' parents.Apparently they were really good friends back then. Anyway, My dad and Chris' dad said that they wanted to become a real family so they made an agreement that when Chris and I were 18 we would get married and combine our families just like how they wanted. You're probably thinking, ' Why didn't they just call the whole thing off afterwards?'. well they would have, but our parents really liked the idea so they just stuck with it.

After I finally listened to my parents' story, I sucked it up and just decided to go with it.

But sometimes I really regret my decision of letting them get off easy.

When I finally finished packing Chris hauled the boxes into the movers truck and we headed off to our new house.

When we arrived at the house, I was still really surprised on how simple it was. Both of our parents had money, but neither of our families were flashy about it. The house was two-stories and It had five bedrooms and four bathrooms. My parents made Chris and I go furniture shopping at Ikea and let me tell you that was probably the worst day of my life. We just kept disagreeing on everything, but after 5 hours we finally went home.

I really did like the house though. It wasn't too big or too small. It was perfect.

I thought, hey if I'm going to live in it, I might as well like it.

I knew that I would have to leave home, but I didn't realize it would be so soon. It made me feel pretty depressed. Our parents promised that they would visit, it's good that we didn't live more that 20 minutes away from them, but I still felt homesick.

As the moving people started to take the boxes and place the around the house, Chris started to make his way upstairs. Probably to sleep. He is so lazy! He wouldn't even help. When I followed him upstairs I noticed that he was making his way to the master bedroom. That is MY room. In the car I specifically told him that I was taking the master room. Because I am the QUEEN. Just kidding. Not.

"Get up" I tried to push him off my new bed, but he was way too heavy. What did he eat, hippos? I just wanted to lay down and relax. I mean come on, give a girl a break. Moving is sooo hard.

" Ughh! Go away, I'm trying to sleep." I heard him mumble.

" No Chris, this is my room! I told you earlier that I wanted this room. There are four other rooms in this house so get up and find one idiot!"