"You manipulate-"

"I never used you for anything you didn't volunteer for!" he shouted above her tangent. He didn't want her mixed up in his business. It was her choice! Her bossy ass demanded that she do the drops instead of Lucious, so he could focus on the music. "You volunteered for every damn thing!"

"Negro, please, I should pop you!" As she screamed and shook the gun, Lucious took the opportunity to grab her wrists to flip her onto the desk. The gun fell from her hands as she yelled for him to let her go.

"Stop!"

"Let me go and sign the papers!"

"No, I'm not signing them!" He growled out.

"Lucious, why?" Cookie asked, her voice soft and in despair. "Why? What else do you want from me, huh?" she questioned, exasperatedly. "You took my freedom, you took my babies, you took my life, you took my dreams!" she yelled out as angry tears ran down her cheeks.

"Baby, I-" For once, Lucious Lyon was at a loss for words. Nothing he could say could take away the pain raw in her eyes. The trembling of her tone as she cried out in frustration. "Baby, baby, baby," he repeated, wanting to calm her as she thrashed underneath him.

"Sign the papers, Lucious!"

"I can't sign the papers, baby. I can't," he admitted as he stared down at her.

"But you have Yana, Lucious," she reminded, bitterly. Her hurt shining through. All she thought about for those six months he was gone, was him. But apparently, Lucious didn't have much time to think about her as he dropped his draws for the first bitch he came into contact with. "She sees you, remember?" she cried, using his own words against him.

"She's not you." He proclaimed, shaking his head.

"Lucious, please," she begged. She just wanted to be free. She wanted this to be over. She wanted the divorce so she could ignore the love she still felt for him. If they divorce, she'll be able to try and move on. Why won't he let her move on as he has?

"I'm still in love with you!" he confessed, emotionally.

"Let me go, Lucious!"

"Don't you get that, Cookie?!" he shouted. "I love you!" She sobbed underneath him. "And you still love me!" he exclaimed as he came to cup her face in his hands. "I know you do. I know you do! You love me! You love me! We ain't done yet!"

She shook her head, willing her heart to listen to her head. She wanted to be done with this man, but her heart wouldn't let her. Lucious had her heart and soul under lock and key, and she hated him for it but God, did she love him more. She loved him more than her mind would allow her to feel hate him. Why weren't they passed this? They were supposed to be happily married without a worry in the world, but here they are, sobbing and screaming at one another.

It was a curse that their happiness never lasted long.

"Oh, Lucious," she whispered as she reached up to stroke his cheek, brushing the tears away.

"We ain't done." He repeated, lowering his tone. He wanted her to feel his words, just as much as she heard them.

She shook her head. "I don't want to hate you." She admitted.

"I love you so much, baby," he whispered, leaning down towards her lips. His hands continued to stroke her cheeks as their eyes remained locked. Their gazes pooling with high emotions as the room grew hot and claustrophobic. "I'm sorry," he kissed the corner of her mouth and felt her shiver. "I'll forgive as much as I ask for forgiveness," he murmured, repeating the vows Jamal had spoken to Kai. "Forgive me...please. Don't leave me."

"I-" Before she could speak, he kissed her lips. Hair bundled into his fist as he tilted her head back and claimed her mouth, passionately. He wanted to Cookie to feel his love through his actions if she refused to hear it with his words. He refused to let her talk her way out of the tender moment they were sharing. Maybe a night of intimacy was exactly what they needed. She moaned into his mouth and wrapped her hand around the back of his neck, bringing him closer.

Lucious shoved everything on the desk to the floor and repositioned Cookie in the middle. He pushed her dress up to her hips and admired her for a second. Her creamy thighs fell open as her chest rose, heavily. He crouched down in front of her, licking his lips.

"Let me show you how much I love you," he mumbled, kissing the inside of her thigh.

He threw a leg over his shoulder and pushed her thong to the side. Cookie's hands gripped the edge of the desk and tipped her head back when he kissed her wet slit. He hummed into her and sucked her oozing juices into his mouth. His tongue snuck out and licked her folds before sucking them into his mouth. The taste of Cookie was intoxicating. He couldn't get enough.

"Lucious," she moaned.

His tongue plunged inside, darting in and out as his index and middle finger rubbed her pussy. His other hand gently stroked her leg, drawing circles on her smooth brown complexion. He peered up at her to see her eyes closed in pleasure, softly moaning. When she came on his tongue, he licked her clean before rising to his feet. He hurriedly unbuckled his belt and let his dress pants drop to his knees. He kissed her lips before caressing her cheeks.

"Do you want this?" he questioned, giving her an out. His heart thumped, hoping she'd say yes.

Her head nodded. "Yes."

Lucious didn't give her a chance to second guess her answer as he pushed into her entrance. Her pussy sucked him up, reminding him of just how long it had been since they made love. Cookie moaned and wrapped her arms around his neck as her legs circled around his waist.

He kissed along her neck, nipping at her sweet spot as she bounced on his hard length. Their moans filled the room as sweat pebbled on their skin, illuminated underneath the dim lighting of his study. She felt so good around him. Lucious plunged deep inside of her, pushing up into her guts. He grabbed her ass and rocked her against him, seeking more closeness.

Her head fell into his neck. "Lucious," she whispered, breathlessly.

He gripped the bottom of her dress and pulled it over her head, tossing it across the room. He took her hardened nipples until his mouth, kissing them softly. His lips peppered kisses around her breasts as Cookie's hand stroked the top of his head. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure.

When he looked at her, he saw Cookie's bottom lip tucked between her teeth as she attempted to slow her breathing. "Don't hold back, baby," he whispered, kissing her mouth. He swallowed her moan as she slipped her hands underneath his dress shirt and scratched his back. "We got all night."

Her back arched as she came, with her legs shaking around Lucious. When he followed, instead of taking a breath, he stood with her wrapped around him and strode to their bedroom to continue the passionate night.

-

okay, I've got a handful of one shots to write before I've reached my goal for this book and you've given me such good ideas but could you put them down here so I have them all in one place.

Also, I have another one shot coming for y'all.