I was suprised he knew that I could control the ice's properties. Mr. Wing told him he passed, and how Gon had passed as well. I stared at my figure on the screen.

"Ew, That's what I look like?! No wonder Gido hates my guts!" I pretended to gag while pointing at myself on the screen. The boys sweatdropped at my statement.

"So Killua, since you finished your assignment, I assume you want to fight, yes?" Mr. Wing turned to Killua.

"O-Oh, I wasn't trying to beat you to the punch. I just got an itch to fight." Gon sheepishly smiled at Killua.

I could tell he was lying due to the temperature in his face, but I didn't say anything about it. I guess they threatened Gon too. Dammit, this whole situation really pisses me off.

"Yeah, I get it." Killua brushed it off, also assuming they had threatened Gon.

"Actually, I've already chosen my day to fight. May 29th." Killua told us and I sighed.

"Mine's May 30th." Gon added.

"This is so stupid." I ran my hand down my face, referring to the threats upon Gon and Killua. They nodded in agreement, and the teachers looked slightly confused since they didn't know about the threats.

"That's fine. I underestimated how fast you could learn. Spend the remaining days practicing Ten and Ren. Be sure you get plenty of practice, rest, and sleep." Mr. Wing instructed before excusing us.

○●○

I was walking through the 200th floor hallway, bored out of my mind. I was alone since Gon and Killua left to train. I was suddenly pulled by a strong force.

I found my body wrapped in a familiar aura like arm. Sadaso. He grinned slyly at me as I glared at him within his nen's grasp.

"I would like to schedule a fight with you, Korudo." He chuckled.

"In your dreams, mop head." I hissed, and his smile dropped.

"You're in no position to be saying such things. You will fight me." He darkly stated, tightening his aura around me.

"A little brat like you will be an easy win, so just shut up and register to fight me." He narrowed his eyes while threatening me.

I only glared at him, and activated my aura. He gasped as he realized I wasn't just a beginner at nen. The temperature around him dropped significantly, and he shivered. I enabled my Hatsu, and froze his aura over. The nen hand around me shattered, and I landed on my feet.

"Would you like to rephrase that, Sadaso? I said his name with pure malice and he flinched. I walked off, leaving him frozen in fear. I guess he gave up in trying to get me to fight, since he didn't follow me.

Once I turned the corner, I collasped to the ground. I let out shaky breaths as I leaned against the wall. Pulling a move like that drains the hell out of me. The amount of energy is takes to freeze somebody else's aura is so immense, I was suprised I walked away far enough to turn the corner.

I sensed someone approach the hallway and I tensed. It better not be Sadaso, because I know I can't take him on right now. The person turned the corner, and I relaxed after seeing who it was.

"Woah. What happened to you?" Killua stood in front of me, looking down at my panting form.

"That prick Sadaso just tried to kidnap me again. He was trying to force me into fighting him. I froze his nen arm and escaped, but I'm totally beat from using that technique." I breathed out and leaned my head against the wall. Killua growled.

"I warned him not to pull any more tricks. He broke his promise, and now he's going to pay for it." Killua glared down the hallway, and let some bloodlust slip. My eyes widened at his angry reaction.