☆Chapter 3☆

《Shigaraki's Pov》
When we walked into the room the class was already sat in what I guess was the common room? The second the students noticed us they all went quiet. I thought it was going to stay like that forever but I got pissed and yelled...

S- "ARE YOU SHIT HEADS JUST STARE THE WHOLE TIME, CAUSE IF SO TAKE A PICTURE IT WILL LAST LONGER!"

All of a sudden I feel a zap?!?

S- "OW, WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

A- "I told you not to scare th-" he was cut off by the angry blond we captured awhile ago.

'Angry blonde'- "WHAT THE HELL IM NOT SCARED! UNLIKE ALL THE SHITTY EXTRAS!"

Aizawa just ignored the boys comment and I stared at all of the 1A 'brats', they did look scared. Good >:3 .

A- "Well im gonna go take a nap. Follow the rules I told you and you'll fit right in."

S- "Uggh! I dont want to fit innnnn-" I put my hands to tighten my hoodie strings. "Hmm?" Im so stupid how did I not notice that im not wearing my hoodie any more?!?!

S- "WAIT WHERES MY HOODIE?!?!" I yell at Aizawa before he leaves.

A- "oh, yeah- we took your clothes just to check if you had any weapons. Here you go"
He pulls my hoodie out of nowhere just like with that sleeping bag he always carries around. I run and snatch the hoodie out of his hands and slip it on then I tighten the strings so you cant see my face.

"Awww! That was so cute!" I hear a girl yell at first I thought it was Toga but it was a 'Pink Alien Girl'.
I tighten my hoodie and flip her off and at that she seemed to shut up but someone else started talking-

D- "Awww, come on Shiggy! Don't be so rude~" he says with his shit eating grin.

S- "Im not being rude she was patronizing me!"

D- "I think it was a complement, just take it"

S- "bLeH, kInDnESss I hAte iT!"

Then a boy with green hair *he looked like brocoli* spoke up. 'I've seen him before, but- OH SHIT HE IS IZUKU MIDORYA-' i think to myself. I would have gone and killed him but as of right now I cant use my quirk.

Izuku- "Lets get to know each other! Hi im Izuku Midorya!" He gives a big bright smile.

Icy-Hot- "Hi im Shoto Todoroki."

S- "YOUR THE BOY WHO STABBED ME YOU- OW!!! WHAT THE HELL I DIDNT DO ANYTHING, UGGH!!"

Icy-Hot- "Sorry it was for self defence..."

S- "whatever..."

Crocs- "Hello! Im Kirishima, nice to meet you!" He gives a big toothy grin.

S- "why are you guys so bright and smiley, it's annoying."

Angry Blonde- "YOUR ANNOYING!"

S- " I d o n t g i v e a f u c k " I grin.

Angry Blonde- "YOU SHIT-...whatever, im Bakugou Katsuki."

Pinky cheeks- "Hi im Ochako Uraraka, nice to meet you!"

Glasses- "I am Iida class representative, pleasure!" then he bowed?

S- "uhhm, ok?"

Alien- "HEYA IM MINA, AHHHH ITS SO NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS! ALSO YOU GIRL I LOVE YOUR MESSY BUNS!"

T- "FOR REAL THANK YOU I LOVE YOU ALIEN ANTENNAS!"

*incert squealing*

Pika- "Sup im Denki Kaminari!"

S- "Pikachu?"

The boy sunk the second I said that. "Why does everyone call me that, i cri everytim!!!" I giggle remembering that video it was hilarious! Then everyone looked at me.

*literally the whole class*- "that was s o c u t e!!"

S- "No! I will not hesitate to kill you guys- OW! UGHH I HATE THEESE BRACELETS!"

Everyone just giggled, how dare they giggle at my pain! I stuck my tounge ot and fliped them off. They were quiet again *thank god*.

<After learning everyone elses name>

Izuku- "Sooo~ you guys are gonna sleep right here in the common room and we'll bring blankets so two of you can sleep on the couches and one on the floor!"

S- "I call floor!" And then everyone lookes at me.

Crocs- "why didn't you call couch it's more comfy?"

I shrug then say "dunno I just want to sleep on the floor?"

Izuku- "Thats fine! Do you want extra blankets tho? Because the floor can be very uncomfortable so mabye you can use the extra cushioning! :)"

S- "No. Thats why I called the floor its uncomfortable."

Izuku- "O-Oh! Ok sorry!"

S- "Whatever. I don't care..."

T- "Hey! Hey! Hey! When are we going to start school!😊"

Crocs- "You start on Monday! So you get to relax the whole weekend! And since today is Friday you guys can watch a movie with us!"

S- "No. I'm not going to your stupid Friday movie thingy. "

D- "Awwww~ Come on! No need to be a party pooper Shiggy!"

I hate that nickname but from him it made me have a fuzzy feeling. I blush a bit, luckily I have my hoodie on so they cant see me.

S- "Don't call me that! I hate that nickname...Its not that threatening."

D- "Oh yeah- so Toga and Dabi are threataning names?"

S- "No- not really..."

D- "Exactly! you just have to make people fear that name."

S- "I-I guess..." Dabi's statment gave me an Idea. I will make them fear me! I wont get attached and when I earn their trust

I will kill them...

908 words :) I will try to make the next one 1,000 words