☆Chapter 2☆

《Shigaraki's Pov ☆》

  "Grrmff-" I muffle barely waking up.
'Where am-' my thought's interrupted by memories of earlier that day. I sit up rapidly.

  "Shit" i say in my loudest whisper. 'What if they kill us...no, but their heros so the'll do what's best for the citizens. That includes killing us!? Ughh the one time im not fully prepared to attack they catch us, 'w0w c0nGraTs ShIgARaKi YoU fAiLed yOur LeAgUe!!!' I think to myself starting to scratch my neck aggressively.

My breathing start to increase speed and I feel cold tears staining my cheeks. My vision is fuzzy, eveything around me is spinning... "t-toga" I reach for the girl but we are separated because she is in another cell. "G-rr...lls?" I try to read blurry the sign above her cell.

I turn to look at the other side of the cell to see Dabi in a criss-cross position. 'Uggh if i go to him he'll make fun of me...but hes sleeping so if im quiet-' I bounce the options back and fourth in my head. I feel more tears falling down my face. Now holding back sobs I crawl towards the man.

I curl into a ball on his lap, "*inhale* 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 *exhale*" I repeat this step over and over, at least until see the I stop crying and the room stopped spinning.

Silence...all i hear is silence.

I stare at nothingness with my dull eyes and blank expression. I stayed like that, until...
   "Pfft, not such a badass anymore?" Dabi asks
    I turn to face him, im still on his lap. He looks straight *A/N honey~ nO00oo0 you looked at him GAY* at me for a second before asking "Bud are you ok?"
    "Mmhm" I get off his lap and sit at the opposite side of the cell where I first woke up.

D -"You sure?"

T- "Yeah, im fine.."

D- "Well I just wanted to ask cause you look like you've been cryin-"

T-"IM FINE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

I covered my mouth right away, not because I felt bad for yelling at Dabi it was because my scream managed to wake the Toga & the cop guarding us.
    Then the cop grabbed his phone and called someone.

"Hello Aizawa, their awake now..yes you can come and tell them the news...mmhm, ok...Oh! Yeah I'll tell them...ok bye" the cop hung up. HUH?!?! NEWS, AIZAWA THE HERO WHAT DOES HE WANT WITH DABI,TOGA, AND I?!? "Uhhh, Aizawa is coming over to tell you guys something" the cop said. I looked at Toga and Dabi to see if they understood what was going on but they looked just as clueless as me!
________

We were sitting down doing literally doing NOTHING when Aizawa the "hero" walked into the jail.
*A/N A is for aizawa, T toga, D dabi, and S for Shigaraki*

A- "Hi."

T- "Hello! :)"

D- "Sup"

S- "hi?"

A- "I have some news for you guys"

S- "Are you gonna kill us or somthin?" I growl.

A- "No. Where going to bring you into the U.A dorms"

No one spoke. It was quiet until the Dabi and Toga burst out laghing while i tried to cover some of my giggles. Then Aizawa spoke again.

A- "Im serious, we have no were to put you. For many weeks the villan population have started to increase dramatically."

S- "But why not put safer villans with the your class brats."

A- "1, dont call them brats. 2, we would but you guys are one of the youngest villans and putting older men/or women with 15 &16 year olds could cause many problems."

D- "What makes you think we won't kill your precious class?"

A- "You can't, have you not noticed the bracelets on your wrists? When you have those on they will stop you quirks."

T- "Oh!oh!oh! Like in the Flash!!!"

A- "Yeah, I guess it's kinda like that"

Aizawa's Pov . _ . 》
'They act just like my class' i think to myself. 'They may be villans but their still children...'

A- "ok well im gonna take you guys right now."

S- "NOW?!?!"

A- "Yeah? What wrong with it, do you have plans in this cell?"

S- "Well no, but-"

A- "Good then lets go."

I go unlock their cells. Toga? I think that was her name, she got out right away and started stretching. When I unlocked the others cell the two boys looked unsure but slowly walked out. This made me chuckle a bit.

S- "What are you laughing at?!?"

A- "You look scared, don't worry I wont kill you."

The boy seemed to relax a bit after I said that but I still had to tell them rules. I couldn't let them go into the dorms to scare my class nor hurt/threaten to hurt them.

A-  " I have a few rules for you guys, ok?"

S- "ok?"

*Dabi just nods a bit & Toga doesn't really look like she cares, she's just smiling widely*

A- "1, dont scare them. 2, dont hurt them verbally, physically, or mentally. And 3, you guys are going to go to school."

T- "AHHH REALLY?!??! I ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO SCHOOL AGAIN!!!"

D- "Woah, for real?"

S- "WHAT?!?! NO!

A- "You dont have a say Shigaraki."

He just rolles his eyes and we keep walking until we reach the dorms. We are greeted by my class already sitting on the couch of the common room waiting for us...

Ok so, this chapter is 914 words long! :)
Hope you enjoyed bye!