☆Chapter 1☆

Toga's Pov~♡
"Shiggy are you ok?!?!"
i yell as i run and bend down to the crusty man.

"I cant belive those Class 1A brats hurt you. We'll all except my precious Izuki~". "Uggh! Im fine, just help me up and lets go." He said. I jump to my feet and pick him up from under his shoulders. Then i hear him grunt in pain as im lifting him.

"Are you sure your ok?" I ask genuinely concerned. I look down to see- HE FAINTED! I started to panic! "Stop!" I hear a voice, i turn to see-"IZUKI, baby you know i love you but not now... im dealing with something." I smile at him but he looks at me confused. It was probably because I called him baby, yeah thats why! * A/N- no shit sherlock *

All of a sudden I hear a someone behind me! I turn around...but its to late he hit me with a pan. I see it's a boy with double colored hair before my vision starts to become black and fuzzy. As I fall to the floor, I also see... DABI?!?! THEY HAD PASSED OUT DABI IN CUFFS TAKING HIM, IDK WERE!!! I wanted to scream at them to let him go but right then my eyes close and im surrounded by pitch darkness.

Deku's Pov%☆
"Todoroki-kun are you sure it was a good idea to stab this guy with an icicle?" I ask as i drag the blue haired villan.
"I-im not sure Midorya..." We we're quiet for a while, "Im gonna take him to recovery girl, just to make sure hes ok." I said. Todoroki just nods as he carries the two other villans we caught.

|Later|《still deku's pov》
☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆
I run into the nurses office panting "Can you...please...help him." I would suspect Recovery girl to question why i brought this villain into her office but she didnt even seem fazed at all!

"You can put him there sweety." She pointed to a some-what hospital bed. I lay the unconscious boy onto the bed.

"*thinking* I kinda feel bad for the guy, although he's a villan he is still a person.Besides its my fault he's hurt. I could have stopped Todoroki-kun from stabbing him in the first pl-"

My thoughts, interupted. "OMG WHO STABBED THIS POOR BOY SO DEEP?!?!" *A/N -kinky- ;)* "O-oh... it was Todoroki-kun, but it was for self defence i swear!!!" I raise my hands as if i was just caught during a robbery. "Mmhhm" is all she says looking back at the boy laying on the bed.

"Take a seat, when im done you can take him with you." She smiles a calm smile at me, I smile back.

473 words

( the next chapter will be longer and. more interesting i swear :) )