☆Chapter 4 pt2 ☆

Thank you evulxx she is my bff! She chose the song and she helped me with the kiribaku part!
♡ ily! :')
Idfc if that sounded gay-

*ehhem*

Part 2 :> ♡

Info

1. This --> ' Italics ' Means that it is the persons thoughts. Example:
'Dabi looks so hot in that leather jacket' I wont say who thought it but I think you can guess...

2. This chapter will involve the following ships:
ShigDabi
Kiribaku
Tododeku
Tsu x Ochaco
Covid x nonexistent

3. Please give me feedback!
òwó
>♡>

The setup

Now onto the rest of the chapter!

______

《☆Movie Part 2☆》

《¤*Bakuboi's Pov*¤》

Warning! Swearing is included!

It was halfway threw the movie and I REALLY wanted a goddahm coke! It didn't help that Shitty hair was drinking one right next to me.

'Ugh! Mabye I shouldn't have said no...it wasn't like saying i wanted coke was bad! Im such a shit'

Then i felt a tap on my shoulder.
"Hmm?" I said looking over to were i felt the tap.

"Oh- What do you want Shitty hair?" I say in a kinda annoyed tone. To be honest I was annoyed, he took me out of my train of thought.

"You ok bro? You were staring at my coke and wouldn't answer when I called you."

"Pshh- Im fine shitty hair. I was just thinking...Something I dont think you would understand." I say. A big grin plastered on my face.

"Wow! How dare you, such a low blow-" he said playfully punching my shoulder.

'Holy Shit! He touched me! Wait- wtf no thats stupid why am I so happy?'

"Do that again and I'll punch you to mars for the aliens to eat you." -boom

"I don't know man, I dont think Mina would let her people do that to me" he said shrugging.

"What the hell are you on about?!"

"Mina. She's the 'Alien Queen'?"

"Huh?! We have a Mina?" I say confused.

"Bakubro are you serious..." He asks me. "Of course im serious you idiot!" I say annoyed again.