S1 - Chapter 10

ALEXANDER'S POV

I followed Sakura through the entrance into the heart of the enemy territory - the police station. Fortunately, we had a plan, and I trusted it'd work and we'd successfully retrieve Eiji.

I hoped that wasn't too much to ask for.

I held my gun at the ready while Sakura tightly gripped the hilt of a throwing knife, sharp enough to kill someone with a simple brush along the throat.

We both froze when we heard voices.

Sakura backed away but I lunged forward, barely managing to slide my gun back into its holster before attacking a cop that had just rounded the corner. I wrapped an arm around his neck, squeezing so tightly he couldn't get a word out. I let go after a few seconds, when he'd fallen unconscious.

Just as I turned around to glance at Sakura, I froze as the cold blade of her throwing knife met my throat. "Don't do that!" She hissed, as I hesitantly raised my hands in surrender. "I'm sorry." I apologized, gazing down at her. "If you don't want me to attack first, then I won't."

Sakura narrowed her eyes and angrily stared at me for just a second before pulling away, a victorious smile on her face. I sighed, aware of how submissive I was towards her.

Man, I was such a bottom.

I followed Sakura and we arrived in some kind of office a few minutes later. The chair was empty, however the table in front of it was stacked with papers, pens and all kinds of unsigned documents.

Sakura strolled over and began rummaging around, returning everything back to the way it was after picking it up. I stayed by the door, watching her back and eventually glancing outside to make sure we were alone.

"Well, I think Eiji is-" Sakura began as she turned around but abruptly stopped. "Wh-" I couldn't even finish a word as she suddenly sprinted forward, pulling out her axe mid-run. She was by my side before I could even make a step back, swinging the weapon with surprising strength and agility. Instinctively, I moved out of her way-

-But Sakura wasn't aiming for me.

I felt something warm and thick splatter the back of my neck and just as I began to spin around, everything was suddenly as if in slow-motion.

Sakura was leaned forward, in the middle of swinging her axe at the neck of a cop behind me, his gun flying through the air and landing on the floor with a thud. She sliced through his spine perfectly and his head rolled away as blood sprayed the walls and both of us.

Sakura took a few steps forward to keep from falling over, then spun around, her gaze trained on the corpse. Her face, axe and clothing were completely drenched in blood, but she seemed...

Full of joy.

Sakura rested the weapon on her shoulder and tilted her head to the side with a satisfied smirk, as if saying to the cop, "How you like that, huh?"

"Damn." I breathed, "I didn't hear him coming up at me from behind at all." Sakura just shook her head and hugged me around the neck tightly. "I'm so glad I killed him before he shot you!" She sniffed, nuzzling her face in my chest. I pressed her body against mine and reassuringly hugged her back. "Don't worry. I'm glad you're not hurt."

But we couldn't waste too much time.

Since Sakura had figured out where they were keeping Eiji, we headed in that direction, running into Nala along the way. All we exchanged were nods and a few questioning glances from her but we kept going, not wanting to blow our cover with useless talking.

"Eiji!" Nala suddenly exclaimed when we stepped into a room with a single cell in the corner. A very attractive boy, who I guessed was Eiji, was pacing back and forth inside like an impatient lion in a cage.

Sakura grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room, closing the door behind her. I wondered if it was some kind of rule to let a yandere and their Senpai meet alone for the first time with absolutely no distractions. Sakura seemed to be pretty skilled when it came to this kind of stuff.

"That was surprisingly easy." I pointed out as Ura leaned her back on the wall. "Well, Nala is quite the planner." She chuckled, winking at me.

We didn't say more. We didn't really have to... Sakura and I just stayed outside, enjoying each other's presence until she finally looked inside the room where Nala and Eiji were, then closed the door again, a wide smile on her face.

"They're kissing." She informed me and I sighed in relief, leaning forward and resting my hand on the wall next to Sakura's head. She tensed a little at first but relaxed again when I stroked her bloodied cheek with the back of my hand.

"Sakura..." I began carefully, "To be honest, these past few days have been pretty great, even though you had me tied up in a basement for half of them."

A happy smile spread across Sakura's face, but she looked a little nervous and hesitant. I wasn't done though.

"Ura." I continued, bringing my face closer to hers, "I want to stay with you."

"What?" She breathed, shocked. "Seriously? You're not going to try to escape or kill me or name a bunch of ground-"

I cut her off by wrapping my arms around her waist and pressing my lips against hers, ignoring that they were still stained from the blood of that cop. She grabbed me by the back of the neck and kissed back, passionately and full of hunger and lust. I chuckled quietly into the kiss.

"I'm serious." I confirmed after pulling away.

"I love you."

~(˘▽˘~) ᴛʜᴇ ғʀɪɢɢɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴅ (~˘▽˘)~