Chapter 5

I check my phone. I see I have a few notifications. Nothing major. I just ignore them. Brent asks me "you wanna do that again?" "It doesn't matter." I say. God just kiss me again!! I thought to myself. He must've read my mind cause he grabbed me and picked me up. And held me up, our lips collided. We didn't kiss as long this time.

He started taking off my shirt. I pull away. "What?" He asks "do you really want to do this on the second day. I meant we just started dating yesterday." I say. "Yes! Is that such a problem to you?" "No. I mean we barley know each other though." I say. I have a point right? "Then maybe I should just go!" "Huh? I never said you had to stop." He grins and takes my shirt off. Thank goodness I have a sports bra on. He takes his shirt off. As he slowly takes his shirt off. I notice he has a 6-pack. He looks so good! We just watch Netflix all day. Then I notice it's sunny outside and ask "do you want to go swimming?" "Sure. But I'll have to go get my swimming suit." "Okay! Meet me in my back yard." I say. "Okay. I'll be right back." He says. I look in my drawer and pull out my white bikini that had pink polka dots all over it. I get changed quickly. I go downstairs. Brent beat me to the pool. He waited for me to come down. We jump in together. The pool is warm because it's heated.
We swam for about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Then got out. We dried off. Brent brought clothes. So he didn't have to go home again. I went to my room and he went to the bathroom.

We changed. He waited outside the door for me to get done. I put on a cami and some short shorts. I put my hair in a messy bun.
He kissed me, and we went and laid on the couch in the living room and I asked him "do you want to take a nap?" "Sure." We lay next to each other practically spooning each other because the couch is so small. He pulls me closer. And puts his hands around my waist.
When I woke up Brent was already up rubbing my back for me. It felt so good. I rolled over hugged him "thank you baby, I love you." I say. He kisses my forehead "I love you too, babe." He says.

"So I should probably go home. But I will wait until your mom gets home." "Okay thank you." I say my voice soft. "Any time." He says. Then I grab the remote and turn on the tv. I give him the remote. "Watch whatever you want." I sit up. And so does he. He lifts his arm for me. I cuddle with him and put my feet on the coffee table that sits in the middle of the living room.

My mom gets home. I had fallen asleep again. When I was woken up my Brent shaking me. "Hey sweet heart can we talk in the other room?" He asks "yeah" "your mom is home so I should get going. I'll text you later. I had a lot of fun today! I love you!" He says. He kisses me. I kiss back. "I love you too!"

A/N: how did you like this chapter? A lot of romance!! Comment and leave suggestions!! Since I've been posting a lot lately there normally won't be this many I'm on a long car trip and board so comment for another update!!