"Whatever you like it little girl." He said smiling at me and hugged me. I smiled.

"One minute. Rosy you didn't get shocked seeing Bro?" Jacob asked as we went inside.

"Nope." She said smiling and sat down on the couch.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because of me." Di said coming inside with a tray in her hands and little Joe was walking with her with his baby steps. He smiled and squealed.

"Dada." He said and ran towards Uncle who stood up and took him in his arms.

"My heart." Uncle said hugging him. I smiled.

"Who told you to work Di? I'm here." I said taking it from her hand.

"Oh Julia Di. You here?" Jacob asked smiling at her. 

"Oh so you spoiled the surprise." Jai Bhai said while she glared at him.

"They already knew." She said sitting beside him.

"Hey champ. I missed you." He said taking him from Uncle's arms. Joe hugged him at once giggling. He kissed his cheek and the little one also kissed on his cheeks. Oh cute!! I also want a kid like him. Cute one.

"How?" Jai Bhai asked.

"Bro you are forgetting that your son is a mini Jack." Rose said and he nodded.

"Yes. He is really mini Jack." He said looking at them who were busy in themselves. Jacob took his tongue out and the mini Jack followed him. Then Jacob touched his nose with his little one. And he did the same after Jacob pulled away. I smiled.

"Where is your Aunt?" Uncle asked.

"Busy with her bakery." Rose said smiling while he sighed. I can't imagine my life without my man for a second and they lived whole 3 years without each other.

"How much time?" He asked.

"She comes after 9." Jacob said and he nodded.

"I'm calling Zay. He will be happy to see you all." Jacob said taking out his phone.

"No boy. We'll surprise them tomorrow morning. What say?" Jai Bhai said smiling.

"Yes son. Don't tell them. We'll surprise them." Uncle said and he nodded smiling.

"Okay. But first we have to find out the reason that bi**h betrayed you Bro." He said gritting while Joe get down from his lap and walked towards his mother. She took him in her arms.

"Yes. We have to know why she tried to kill you. I hate her to the core." Rose said with fire blazing eyes.

"Me too. From the bottom of my heart." Di said and Jai Bhai looked at her with frown. Joe was sitting on her lap while playing with her hairs.

"Why do you hate her babe? You haven't even seen her." Jai Bhai asked.

"I have seen her. She is behind Jack now. And the most valuable reason is that she tried to hurt you. No. She tried to kill. I hate that person who hurt my family. And she is in that list." She said gritting her teeth but smiled at her son who placed a kiss on her cheek. I think to calm her down. We smiled. She kissed on his cheeks smiling. He giggled and kept his head on her chest. Aww!! Cute.

"We'll ask her. May be tomorrow. And sir is going to arrest her tomorrow anyways. So I think that's no needed." Jai Bhai said while Uncle, Rose and Jacob glared at him.

"Okay. Okay. We'll ask her." He said raising his hands up. While I smiled.

"Bro you know Zayan Bhai has a sister now and she is damn cute." Rose said smiling widely. He looked at her weirdly.