Chapter:- 4

Bianca's POV:

"Come in Bi." I heard his voice as I knocked on his door. I went inside and saw him doing something in his laptop. I sat beside him and kept looking at him.

"Lay down. I'll just bring the duvet." He said keeping his laptop and went towards the cupboard. I laid down on the bed watching his all action. He came towards me with a duvet and sprayed it on me. I sighed. He is not telling me anything. Today is third day I came here to sleep in his room but still he hasn't opened his mouth. Actually Aunt Mia went to attend her friend's daughter's marriage so she is not here from yesterday. I saw him using his laptop again. I turned towards him.

"You should be angry on me, Rian. I did very wrong with you." I said looking at him. He looked at me with frown.

"What?" He asked and I nodded.

"You should hate me. I'm not a good sister. I made you suffer all these years." I said with tears in my eyes. He kept his laptop away and made me sit.

"What are you saying, little girl? I'm not getting anything." He said wiping my tears.

"I thought you ignored me after Mom and Dad's death but you were trying to protect me from Aunt and Uncle. You did everything for me and still I hated you. I'm a bad sister. Very bad. Mom and Dad will be upset with me. I couldn't take care of you. I hate myself. I hate myself." I was saying and tears were rolling down. I closed my eyes when he hugged me. I clutched on his tee-shirt sobbing on his chest.

"You can't talk like that. You are talking about my twin. She is the most innocent girl on this earth. She is the best sister. I'm lucky to have a sister like her. And she shouldn't hate herself. What was her fault here? She was just unaware of the things. So I don't give permission to her for hating herself." He said hugging me but his voice was also shaking. He was also crying. I pulled away and looked at him. He wiped my tears and smiled.

"Don't hate yourself Bi. My Bi is a very good girl. She used to motivate whenever I gave up and talked about hating myself. But now you are the one hating yourself. You are a big fan of BTS and talking like this. Haven't you heard that song of theirs 'Answer:Love Myself'? It's perfect. You should listen to it." He said smiling at me and I chuckled.

"You are telling me to listen to the song which is my favourite." I said and he chuckled.

"I know Bi. So don't hate yourself. Love yourself." He said kissing on my forehead. I smiled.

"Now sleep." He said making me lay down. I nodded.

"By the way, how do you know all these?" He asked after sometime and I turned to him.

"I heard your and Aaliya's conversation on fifth floor that day. That's how I know." I said smiling at him and he nodded.

"Keep it away now. It's already 1. Sleep now." I said more like ordered.

"It'll get complete in sometime. You sleep." He said caressing my head.

"What is it?" I asked pointing at the laptop screen.

"Students' question paper." He said smiling at me and I nodded. I tried to sleep but it was far away from me. I was looking at the ceiling thinking about my life. I came back to reality when I heard my twin's voice.

"You haven't slept yet?" I shook my head. He chuckled.

"I'll be back in a minute little one." He said smiling and walked in the washroom. After sometime he came out and took a book from the mini shelf. Laid beside me and started reading it. I smiled. He used to do it when I couldn't sleep in childhood. Listening to the Snow-white's story snow white really took me to her dreamland. I mean in the sleep land.