Chapter:- 11

Biancas POV:

I was speeding my scooty like a racer. Tears were making their ways on my cheeks. My heart was beating. In fear. I'm afraid to loose him. He became my life in these four months. I can't live a single moment without him.

"Please God. Please keep him safe. Please don't take him away from me. Or I'll die." I prayed. I reached the hospital which Amir Bhai told me. I asked the receptionist and she told me he is in OT. Is it that bad? I took the stairs and reached the floor. I saw Amir Bhai, Kartik Bhai and Aarav Bhai standing out of the OT. They looked at me and sighed.

"How is he?" I asked looking at them.

"Doctors are checking him. We don't have any idea." Aarav Bhai said and I nodded sitting on the chair.

"What happened?" I heard Aali's voice. I looked at them in confusion.

"Sir met with an accident." Kartik said and their eyes widened. Aashi sat beside me and held my hand. I hugged her tightly crying in her arms.

"Don't cry girl. He will be fine." She said rubbing my back.

"I'm calling Bhai." I heard Aali saying. I looked at her and shook my head.

"No. He will be worried without any reason. He is already worried about Bhabhi." I said wiping my tears.

"He will scold us if we don't tell him. Call him Aali." Adi said to her and she nodded dialling his number. We kept sitting like that for how much time don't know. I came back to reality when I heard Zayan Bhai's voice.

"How is he?" I looked at him who's eyes were showing how much he is worried about him. I looked beside him and saw Brian looking at me.

"It been an hour sir. No one came out." Amir said getting irritated. I sighed. Brian sat beside me and I kept my head on his shoulder. After an hour a doctor came out and we walked towards him.

"How's he?" Aarav asked and doctor sighed. What does that mean?

"He is fine. Don't worry. But we can't say anything when will he wake up. The hit was hard on his head so he is still unconscious. But don't worry he will wake up soon." He said and I took a sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much doctor." Zayan Bhai and I said together smiling at him.

"It was my duty." He said and smiled at Zayan Bhai. He smiled back at him.

"Can I meet him?" I asked him with a hope in my eyes.

"You can when we'll shift him in a room in evening." He said and I sighed but nodded.

"He will be shifted in a room?" Aaruhi asked.

"It depends on his condition." He said and we nodded. After talking about something to Zayan Bhai he left.

"You both go. You have to handle those ba***ds. We'll be here." Aarav Bhai said to Amir Bhai and Kartik Bhai.

"Yes you guys go and handle them." Zayan Bhai said and they left.

"Zayan." Aarav Bhai called him.

"I wanna talk to you something important." He said and they left.

"What they want to talk that they left from here?" Brian asked to himself. I sighed.

"You guys go. You all will miss your lectures." I said to girls but they glared at me.

"We are not going anywhere. And no one will say anything to us here. Because this Hospital's owner is my Dad. So no worries." Adi said and I nodded. That's why the receptionist told me about him without searching for him. They all know him.