Chapter:- 7

Jacob's POV:

"Guys first come inside." I heard Zay's voice. I came back to senses hearing his voice. I was looking at her who was making me go crazy by looking so beautiful in her black and white frock. We went inside and she sat down on the couch and I sat beside her giving her smile.

"Meet her guys. Bianca Jacob Hill. My wife." I introduced her smiling at everyone while she also smiled looking at all of them. It sounds amazing. My name with her. It proves that she is mine. No one can take her away from me.

"What Jack?? You have gone crazy." My mind said and it was right. I'm really going crazy.

"Hii Bianca." All greeted her smiling.

"Hello everyone." She said slowly smiling. That's when we heard Mom's voice.

"Whose there ki- Jack?" She stopped seeing me.

"Is this beautiful girl your wife?" She asked me looking at her who was looking at her with teary eyes.

"Yes Mom." I said getting up and hugged her.

"She is beautiful Masha Allah." Ammi said sitting beside her and caressed her cheeks. While she was looking at her with tears in her eyes. I sighed.

"No crying sweety. We are here. Don't worry about anything. No one can take you out of this territory ever." She said kissing her forehead. I smiled. She is crying because she may not have felt these love from many years.

"Yes dear. Feel us as your family. You will find us beside you. Always." Mom said and kissed on her head. She nodded and smiled at them. After sometime Bhabhi went towards her with watermelon juice.

"I didn't introduce myself. I'm Anum Zayan Khan." She said taking her hands out for hero shake.

"Hello. What should I call you?" She asked and I chuckled at her innocence.

"You can call me by my name. I don't mind." Bhabhi said smiling at her.

"Call me also by my name. Zara. Zara Uzair Khan." Zara Bhabhi said smiling at her.

"And me by my name. Azra Maaz Malik. Because I'm younger than you." Azra said pouting her lips. I smiled. She is just too innocent for this world.

"You are cute." She said pinching her nose.

"And me also by my name. Aaniya. Because I'm the same age of Aaliya." Aaniya said while she looked at her with wide eyes.

"Are you both twins Aali?" She asked still looking at Aaniya.

"Yes we are." Aaliya said who was sitting beside her.

"But you didn't tell me." She said looking at her this time. I sighed. They both have to explain many things to each other.

"I'll explain you everything later." She said blinking her eyes at her and she nodded.

"But I didn't get one thing. If Bhabhi is Aaliya's friend then how Affan Bhai know her?" Ali asked wriggling his brows at Affan. Yes. I'm confused. How does he know her?

"Yes. I was going to ask the same question boy. How do you know her Affan?" Uzair asked him.

"Actually I went to meet Aaliya in college once and she was the one who took me to her." He said smiling at them.

"Liar." Bianca said smirking at him. She is looking so cute with smirk. I shook my head.

"Don't you dare to say anything." Affan said glaring at her but it didn't affect her.