Chapter:- 3

Third Person's POV:

He was sitting in a classroom in which no one comes because it remains dark always. He was thinking about his life. How will he make everything on its place? He had already done a mess by misbehaving with that girl. He sighed keeping his head down on the desk. He was in the same position for some minutes when he heard the door opened and came her voice.

"May I come in?"

"You don't need to ask girl." He said looking up at her. He smiled looking at her who came and sat in front of him.

"Was that hard? The punch?" She asked him.

"Of course girl. It was damn hard. You kicked me also." He said rolling his eyes while she chuckled.

"Sorry. But I never thought that you will do something like that to her. She was your twin's friend." She said and he sighed.

"Do you think I'll do anything like that? But I'm helpless. And I hate my friends. I never thought that I'll befriend with ba***ds like them. I hate being helpless. I thought may be, if I act like a monster all will be scared of me and thinking about that only I told them about my sister and what happened with her, but never thought they will use it against me." He said sighing helplessly.

"Even I hate them. Because I know you. You can act like a monster but a person like you can never ever misbehave with girls. I got to know when I came in this college, and after a week I  heard you shouting at a boy who had hurt his girlfriend. You were shouting at him to respect girls." She said and he was shocked.

"What? Don't look at me like that. I know everything. And when you told me that day that you are Bia's twin then it got confirmed that you are not at all what you present yourself." She said and he smiled.

"She doesn't trust me." He said sadly.

"She does. She is just upset that you ignore her. She is your sister. She has every right to know what you are hiding from last many years. So tell everything to her. And stop living like you are living right now. Take stand for yourself and your sister. Face everyone. I know there is some reason behind your ignorance and behaving rudely with her. And it somehow related to your Aunt and Uncle." She was saying and he was listening to her quietly.

"You are a smart girl. I must say." He said smiling at her. She chuckled.

"I'm. After all I'm my brother's princess." She said smiling proudly. He chuckled.

"I'll tell her everything tonight. She was hyper the day before yesterday when she got to know about Adeeba. She even slapped me. Asked me to say sorry to her. And I'll tell her. In front of the whole college." He said and she smirked.

"Can you do me a favour?" She asked.

"Of course girl. You did a lot for me. I can do anything for you little sis." He said patting her head which was covered with a blue hijab.

"Someone is going to ask you something from you. Don't agree with him easily. Show him your ego. And at the end he will tell the same words which you used that day when you were shouting at that boy." She said smirking.

"And may I know who is he?" He asked wiggling his brows.

"My brother or should I say Adi's future hubby?" She said smiling widely.

"Really? That's good. So he is coming here today? May be he also wants which my sister asked me to do." He said smiling.

"May be. But he was furious after knowing about the incident. He might punch you. So brace yourself brother." She said laughing at him.