"So when are you going to come here?" I asked.

"How about today?" She said winking and I smilingly looked at Rose who smiled widely.

"Really? Oh I'm so happy. I'm gonna meet Bro and Uncle. I missed them so much." Rose said smiling and jumping on couch while me and Di laughed.

"I'm hungry." Di said.

"Oh. I forgot about the dish." Rose said running towards kitchen.

"Which dish?" Di asked getting up from the couch and we followed Rose. The little Joe was still in my arms.

"I don't know the name but it tastes delicious. Amazingly Delicious." I said smiling and she chuckled.

"Aunts are still in Bakery?" She asked as I made the little Joe on the kitchen slab away from stove.

"Yes. They close the bakery at 9 of the night." Rose said taking out the dish in a plate.

"Oh. That looks so yummy, girl." Di said. And I smiled. My mouth watered seeing the cheese dripping on the plate.

"I can't wait to devour it. It's calling me. Let's eat." I said licking my lips and they both laughed.

"Drama queen." Rose said and we went out. We settled down on the couch and started eating it. Di was feeding Joe also who was asking for more after taking a small bite. We laughed. After filling our tummy we started talking.

"I wonder what will be Aunt Maria's reaction seeing Uncle after so long." Rose said and we all sighed. Well, she will definitely be happy but still emotions which she has craved in her heart from last 3 years will be out. She also has suffered alot.

"She didn't celebrate her anniversary or birthday. She was sadder these days. And it may be the same for Uncle. They love each other alot. May be this is what true love is." Rose said and we smiled.

"Yes. Even Uncle didn't celebrate his Anniversary. We just used to wish him and cut cake to make him happy. But happiness which you feel while celebrating your anniversary being with your spouse can't be felt anyhow if you are not with him or her." Di said and I nodded. She is right though.

"Let's not talk about sadness and all. Everything is going to be alright today if God wills. Then let's think about the coming time." I said smiling. And they nodded smiling widely.

"When are Bro and Uncle coming?" Rose asked impatiently.

"May be on their way." Di said ruffling her hairs. After sometime the door bell rang and Rose ran to open the door. I followed her and Di decided to surprise them. As soon as she opened the door her lips smiled widely looking at a tall guy who smiled at her. He was a bit similar to Jacob. She hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged her. He smiled and hugged her closing his eyes. I smiled.

"Come inside then you can cry Rosy. No one is going to stop you." Jacob said getting inside while she glared at him. I was standing there looking at them. They came inside and I saw an old man coming inside with a big smile on his face. He looked around smiling. When his eyes fell on me he looked at me smiling.

"So this beautiful girl is your girl? Bianca Jacob Hill?" He said smiling. I smiled at him. He came and put his hand on my head.

"Yes Uncle. She is my girl." Jacob said standing beside me and I smiled.

"Bia meet my brother. Jaison and he is Uncle Kevin." Jacob said and I smiled.

"Hello Uncle and. What should I call you? Bro or Bhai?" I said smiling at them and asked looking at Jai Bro.