"I expected you to know the answer to that question," he raised an eyebrow and explained. "Well as you can see I don't know. So please enlighten your idiocy to me," I try to stay calm, poison dripping from every word I spoke. "In your notebook you wrote about twins who could both rule a kingdom. When one of the twins die their life force goes into the other. So... Practically what your saying is killing Alfred might bring Matthew back," Gilbert explained as I glared at him though I was somewhat surprised he found my notebook. Only Matthew and I know where this book is hidden, how did Gilbert know about it.

"Gilbert why the hell did you follow that advice?! I don't know if those stuff were real, it was just a theory. You could've killed Alfred for nothing. You could've killed the love of my life for a simple theory. How did you feel when Matthew died?" I asked him as before he could answer I answered for him. "Well that's what I feel! I for once in my life am happy with everything that has happened, and now it's all ruined all thanks to you," I cry as he sighs wanting to reassure me by touching my shoulder but I flinched back.

You could tell my lecturing never once made him rethink his decision. He was too focused on his goal that he didn't care who he had to hurt to reach that goal. He was still looking around for Matthew and he never made eye contact with me even when we spoke. I continued to cry as I also looked for Matthew to hopefully convince him to bring my king back to me.

Soon arms wrapped around Gilbert with the royal colors showing, proving it was Matthew. I sat next to Alfred holding him close just smoothing hair hoping Matthew could help me. I really hope he can but I know he probably won't be able to help me. I kiss his forehead as Matthew and Gilbert held their own conversation. I softly sang to Alfred not that it really did anything, I just wanted to feel like I was comforting him. I want his arms to hug me back but I don't think I'll ever feel those arms around me again. "Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound~" I softly sang kissing every where I could.

Matthew's POV

I suddenly woke up and realize I was in my bed, like my old bed. I was confused of course at this but I brushed it off. I stood up and rub my eyes yawning softly. But I realized something immediately. Why isn't everything in black and white like it was before, now everything was in color again. I looked confused for a second before I realized what has happened since currently I was leaning against my night stand. "...I'm alive..." I whisper surprised as my eyes widened. "I'm alive!" I shout happily. I can finally return to Gilbert and...my brother... Oh no if I'm alive Alfred must be...oh no...

I run where my gut told me to go. Judging by Alfred and Arthur's conversation earlier they must be at the clock ready to reverse time. Now at least he makes sense why I'm alive, he must have died because he went back in time and saved a life. I continued running till I couldn't anymore, luckily by then I was already at the castle. I notice Arthur and Gilbert were screaming at each other in an argument form. I went up behind Gilbert and hugged him.

His body tensed up as he clearly didn't expect it. It seemed he was frozen in place as Arthur noticed it was me because I was probably wearing royal clothing. Arthur leaves Gilbert and sat next to my brother hugging him close. He smoothed his hair and hugged him. I could hear him softly whispering song lyrics. I knew I could help him but then I need to give my life again. I will definitely help him as his life matters more than mine does. But I first want to talk to Gilbert and ask why he would do such a horrible thing. It seems just as I thought that Gilbert came to his senses and calmed down noticing it was me

"Matthew..."

"Gilbert..."

I couldn't bring myself to say more than his name as I hug him closer than ever before. Finally I am here with him and I can finally comfort and help him rather than lurk in the shadows. He happily hugs me back after turning around as we both couldn't stand up anymore. We both fell down to our knees just holding each other close. He was crying into my shoulder and I have to say this is one of the few times I've seen him cry, but I know for a fact that unlike the other times I've seen him cry, these tears were happy tears. I was happy too, I could finally be with him again...