Getting Arthur back

Start from the beginning

I do however hear Ivan calling me so I returned and looked at him curious as to why he called me back after I was sent away. "Arthur would you kindly focus on the other kingdom's rooms first? My queen and I might leave tonight because we have pressing matters to attend to tomorrow, so don't worry about ours," Ivan explained as I nodded figuring he was going to go visit Yao and ask for advice or to just hang out. I left the room not thinking much of it since most people prefer not staying the night. I did the Heart kingdom first and then the Clubs. I went to Diamond kingdom and made sure everything was perfect for them. I then like usual went to the Spade room...

Alfred always left random stuff at each kingdom so while I 'cleaned' it I discovered one of the official Royal jackets were under the bed. I lie down on the bed and hold this clothing piece I decided to take it for myself since Alfred has millions of these ,since well as you could tell he loses them all over the place, he has probably not even realized he left it. I was walking to my room after cleaning up the mess in the Club kingdom's room.

As I opened the door I noticed a dark figure standing there. I was about to scream but he covered my mouth and held me close not knowing how else to do. I was just about to use my Spade power when I heard him whisper in my ear. "Artie don't worry, it's me Alfred. We need to get out of here safely before an explanation," Alfred explained as I almost started crying. I hugged him close falling into his arms. He carried me out with so much stealth as I just cried happy tears into his blue jacket holding him close. I wonder how they got here as they lead me to the Club's boat...

Once we got here he immediately lead me below deck placing me in a soft bed as I refused to let go of him. Without much choice he sat next to me letting me hold him close. He positioned me so I was sat in his lap. I cried I don't even know what tears into his chest. I was happy since they were getting me back but I was sad because they were literally stealing me back from Francis. Meaning a war is definitely going to start...

"We'll check your wounds and bruises in a few hours when medical attention is here. Please for now just rest. I promise I'm right here Arthur and I'll be here forevermore," he promised as I smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'm... I'm just happy to see you..." I smiled brightly at him as he wiped away my leftover and still forming tears. He made me lie down and just as I was about to whine and argue he lied down next to me. Now that I notice it...

He had bags under his eyes and he looked paler than usual, his hair was also more greasy so he clearly hasn't been taking properly care of himself. "Alfred you looks so tired and so pale. I'll sleep if you promise to sleep too," I promised as he looked at me concerned. "Arthur I have to stand guard and make sure we're safe," he argued as I glared at him. "What about Yao, I'm sure he's here," I remarked as he sighed knowing he won't get passed this. He lied down closing his eyes.

I nuzzled into his touch as he almost immediately fell asleep. I smile at that happy he is finally getting some proper rest. I softly placed my hand on his cheek smoothing it with my thumb  before just placing it on his chest. I see Yao is here smiling at us. "Dear get into this, it's much more comfortable," he showed me a piece of clothing which I immediately recognize is the pj-shirt I usually wear. It originally belongs to Alfred but he lets me wear it since I just want to sleep in the shirt.

I softly make him let go of me as I quickly got dressed talking to Yao, though it was very hushed and not about what just happened. Just him checking on my physical and mental health. He soon left the room and I crawled in next to Alfred and nuzzling into him. He once again wraps his arm around him. I soon fall asleep very tired myself...

Time skip~

Arthur's POV

When I woke up the ship was moving. Alfred was still asleep next to me and was holding me as close as possible. I make him hug a pillow in my place as I go to the deck. Ivan and Yao were there just staring out to the ocean and the shimmering stars in the night sky. I shiver a bit at the cold air but I walk forward anyway. They noticed my appearance and smiled.