Midoriya: "Kachan!!!"

"Deku, don't come." And we vanished.

Y/N's POV

I felt dizzy, but I opened my eyes. I looked around, and I saw my body bandaged. But I was tied up.

Bakugo: "Oi ninja, are you ok?" I nodded.

"Where are we?"

Shigaraki: "You two are in the bar. My name is Tomura Shigaraki, and I want you two to join with me. With the League of Villains." I got shocked. I and Bakugo stared at each others, and we started laughing.

"Really? You think it's easy? Never."

???: "You should join, Y/N."

"... So you told them for me, huh brother? I will fucking kill you, you traitor."

Nor: "Just call me Nor. And don't worry, I will make sure you will join with us, brother."

Bakugo: "He will never join with you, you scumbag. He is in my class, and I know for sure that, he would never join. That goes same for me."

Shigaraki: "Dabi, uncuff them. We need to make them feel the same with us."

Dabi: "Twice, uncuff them."

Twice: "Fine!" He started uncuffing us, and at the moment he uncuffed us both, I spawned my sword, while Bakugo hit them with explosion.

"You are going to regret doing that!"

Bakugo: "And we will kill you!" Knock knock.

Bakugo|Y/N: "Huh?"

???: "Pizza here. Open the door to pay it." Wait what? And at this moment, the wall got destroyed, and All Might come to save us. With some pro heroes. They stopped them, but Shigaraki talked with someone.

All Might: "Are you two ok? Were you two scared?"

Both: "We are not scared!!" And he gave us a thumbs up. Then something was feeling weird. Some black glue were coming from me and Bakugo's mouth, and we teleported somewhere else. I gasped for air, and I saw villains were up.

All For One: "Hello Shigaraki."

Shigaraki: "Master, I failed you."

All For One: "It's ok, this happens. You fail, and next time you won't. Now kill them, while I fight All Might." I growled.

"I will fucking kill you."

Toga: "Y/N-kun, hello~" She tried to stab me, with others villains, and Bakugo fighting with others. I saw how All For One stopped his punch. He was really strong.

"Katsuki!" We got close, and I started whispering.  He smirked and nodded.

"Now!!" I hold both of my hands down, he set his foot on my hand, and I pushed him up.

Bakugo: "Howitzer-"

"Mizu ga teki-"

Both: "Impact!!/ Mimashou Kije!!" We both blasted off the villains. Then Deku, Kirishima, and others, were really high.

Kirishima: "Bakugo, Y/N, jump!!" Bakugo jumped. I tried to jump too, but someone caught my legs.

"Grr!!" I cut his hand, and I jumped. But All For One caught me now.

All Might: "Young Y/N!!"

All For One: "Focus on me All Might." He kicked All Might hard. I stood up. I was feeling anger, rage, blood coming out from my head. I drew my blade, and I run to him. He kicked me in my stomach, and the blood came out from my mouth. Everything was going black. Is this the end? No, not yet. I stood up, again. Then I calmed myself down.

All Might: "Try to run away, young Y/N!!" I set my sword down on the ground. I made some sign hands, and the water was making a dragon water. And then, the dragon water, fused with me.

"GRRR!!" I roared really high, shaking the ground, and the water came from down. I grabbed my sword too. I started running in circles, and a clone of mine, was getting away All Might. I need a big space to make this attack.

"I WILL KILL YOU!!!" I ran really fast toward him, and before he reacts, I cut his hands, and his legs.

"I WON'T LET YOU TOUCH MY FRIENDS!!!" I stabbed him on the chest, making many cuts.

"I WON'T LET YOU KILL ANYONE!!!" Then I got in human form.

"And, you will go to hell now! Mizu ga teki mimashou KIJE!!!!" My dragonblade transformed into a cyan dragon, and going through All For One. All For One fell down. He couldn't fight anymore. Me? I passed out. I was dying now. Who knows what might happen?

???: "Call an ambulance now!! He is dying!"

Tsu: "Y/N!! Don't die!!"

Bakugo: "Don't die you ninja! Hold yourself!!"

Momo: "Y/N, everyone is crying! Please don't die!"

Todoroki: "Hold yourself ninja. Don't die, we want you in our class." The voices were fading down. I couldn't hear anything else. Is this the end? No! I have to live! For Tsu, Bakugo, Midoriya, everyone else! Not now!

After 2 weeks

I woke up. I felt nothing. I looked around. Tsu was sleeping on my lap. Then someone opened the door. It was Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl: "You woke up? Are you ok Y/N?" I nodded.

Tsu: "Y/N...?" She looked up at me.

"Hey princess." She started crying. She hugged me, and I hug her back. But I couldn't cry. I patted her.

"Tsu, why I don't feel anything?" She looked away. She got a small mirror, and showed to me. My face was half metal. Oh. Only my lips, my nose and half of my eyes were normal. I was shaking. But then I calmed myself down. The world was spinning for a second, but it got down. My friends came inside, and when they found me up, everyone cried, and hugged me.

"Hey guys. Sorry to make you worried." I smiled weakly. I was hardly showing any emotions. I laid down.

"Guys, can you leave me alone. I need to stay alone, for a moment." Everyone nodded and walked outside. I was looking outside the window.

"Hey sensei Genji..."

Genji: "... Hey kid."

"How long was I out?"

Genji: "Two weeks."

"Heh. Well, I am ok now, aren't I?"

Genji: "You can say that. From now on, you won't fight alone. If you fight alone again, I will expel you from the school."

"... Ok sensei. Sorry." I closed my eyes. I felt...

Fear. Fear if my brother attacks one of my friends.