Celebrations and... Sammy!

The boys jumped into the impala and Dean raced home, half because he was excited and half because Bobby had texted him saying he had left for work and was leaving Sam on his own. The contest talent show thing had taken an hour so it was only 8pm but he didn't know if Bobby had put Sam to bed or even knew that Sam went to bed at about half seven. They raced down the road with cars beeping their horns at the boys, they laughed at the irritated people and carried on down the road. They turned into the driveway and parked up. Cas quickly jumped out and ran aound the car to open the door for Dean.

"Thank you." Dean said smiling lovingly at Cas. Castiel smiled back and shut the door before leaning down and kissing Dean's lips softly, rolling his bottom lip between his teeth and tugging slightly. Dean reached up and stroked Cas' face from his temple to his chin. They both smiled lovingly at each other when they pulled away.

"I love you." Castiel said grabbing Dean's hand leading him into the house. As they walked in a Sam came barreling down the stairs.

"Daddy! Papa! You back!" The young boy yelled hugging both teens legs. They both laughed and Dean picked up his younger brother and balanced him on his hip, Cas wrapped his arm around Dean's waist and rested his hand on his ass. 

"Let's get you to bed." Dean said walking upstairs, Cas following behind. The three boys walked into Sam's room and said good night, Sam quickly fell asleep. Dean watched his brother for a minute before taking Cas' hand and guiding him down the hall to his room. Castiel sat down on the bed and Dean straddled his waist. Cas reached up and put his hand on Dean's neck and rubbing his thumb across Dean's jaw. 

"I love you too." Dean said smiling softly, Cas then pulled Dean down and their lips connected. Dean opened his mouth and poked his tongue at Cas' lips trying to encourage him to open his mouth too. Cas pushed his tongue into Dean's mouth, exploring every inch of it. Dean put his hands on Cas' chest rubbing a bit. Castiel moved his hands to Dean's thighs rubbing up and down roughly, and kissing Dean roughly. Castiel laid Dean down and hovered over him, Dean wrapped his legs around Cas' waist as Cas started to rock down into Dean. Dean pulled away from Cas' lips and tugged at the older boys shirt. Cas sat back and pulled his shirt off slowly, his abs rippling. Dean bit his lip, Cas pulled Dean's shirt off and pushed his hands up Dean's torso, pressing his lips back to Dean's, kissing him lovingly. Dean brought his legs back up and around Cas waist. Dean's tangled his hands in Cas' hair. Cas put one hand next to Dean's head, holding his weight, and ran his other hand up and down Dean's thigh. Cas pulled away from Dean's lips and moved his hands to Dean's pants pulling both his pants and boxers off at the same time. Then he pulled away and pulled off his own before going to hover over Dean again, who once again wrapped his legs around Cas' waist. Cas rocked down onto Dean, kissing him roughly again putting one hand next to Dean's head and kneaded Dean's thigh with the other. Dean thrust his hips up into Cas' and both moaned. Cas reached over to the bedside table to get the lube. Cas lubed up his fingers and carefully pushed them into Dean's hole, three at once. Dean moaned softly.

"Nngh! Cas! Now, Cas, now!" Dean murmured. Cas nodded concern in his eyes but he wasn't about to deny his baby what he wants. He carefully moved back slightly and lubed up his throbbing member and lined up to Dean's hole. Dean wrapped his legs tightly around Cas' waist pulling him in hard and fast.

"Uh! Dean!" Cas moaned as he pulled out almost fully just to thrust back in hard. Cas continuted snapping his hips forward hard but slowly.

"Uh! Uh! AHH Cas right there right there Cas!" Dean moaned loudly, signaling to Cas he'd found Dean's prostate. Dean scratched up Cas' back and tightened his legs around Cas' waist. Castiel put one hand tightly on Dean's hip, over the fading bruise creating a new one, the other hand gripped tightly onto Dean's hair while leaning on his elbow.

"Mmm Dean." Cas hummed. Dean let out a shout as Cas hit his prostate head on with a particually hard thrust. Cas was so engrossed in Dean's moans and Dean was so over-whelmed in pleasure that neither heard the little pitter-patter of footsteps running down the hall.

"Daddy are you ok?" Sam yelled running into the room, the door swinging open.

"Sammy!" Dean shouted, Cas immediately stopped moving at the sound of Dean's yell. His head turned to the doorway where Sam stood looking horrified. "Sam go!" Dean yelled, his cheeks flushing red. Sam ran out of the room back to his. Cas laughed then bent down and kissed Dean roughly, Dean returned the kiss and rocked his hips down, encouraging Cas to move again. He started to thrust a bit faster but just as hard trying to make up for any lost arousal, he clutched tight onto Dean's hip and hair as he thrust into Dean. They kissed as their high came closer, Dean dug his fingers into Cas shoulders and pulled him closer with his legs.

"UH, mmm Cas...." Dean moaned.

"So perfect Dean... Uh!" Cas said against Dean's mouth. It took a few more hard thrusts to his prostate for Dean to cum, Cas following immediately after. Cas pulled out and laid down beside Dean. "You're so amazing, Dean" Cas said holding onto Dean's waist loosely. Dean smiled and kissed Cas lovingly, then reluctantly pulled back. Cas looked at Dean confused.

"I should go talk to Sam." Dean whispered. Cas sighed but nodded. Dean got up and put his boxers and his shirt on then headed to Sam's room. Dean quietly knocked on the door then walked in.

"Sam... Sam are you ok?" Dean asked quietly. Sam appeared out of the shadows looking at the floor.

"Yes daddy." Sam whispered. 

"Why did you do that Sam?" Dean asked crouching down to Sam's level.

"I fort you were 'urt..." Sam asked.

"Why would you think that Sam?" Dean asked softly.

"De wast 'ime you yewed you were 'urt..." Sam replied looking away.

"Well Sammy you have to know whenever Cassie is here and... and you hear either of us yell you can't come in without knocking and if we don't answer you don't come in." Dean said only slightly sternly. Sam nodded solomnly. 

"Wat were you and Cassie doing?" Sam asked innocently.

"Oh Sammy you don't need to know that for another few years yet." Dean said chuckling. "Ok back to bed." Dean pushed Sam lightly to his bed, Sam laid down and like always he almost immediately fell asleep. Dean made his way back to his room, only to find his boyfriend asleep clutching his pillow. Dean laughed quietly and slipped in bed next to Cas who wrapped himself around Dean.

"I love you, Castiel." Den whispered, stroking Cas' hair and closing his eyes.

"I love you too, Dean." Cas mumbled sleepily. Dean smiled and fell into a happy sleep.