Lunch=Judgemental assholes.

As the lunch room filled up with teens with lunch trays Dean and Castiel got many judgemental glares, people laughing and whispering, well Dean did no one dared to judge Cas.

"Wonder how the faggot managed to get on Castiel's knee..." One boy said to his friend.

"Probably jumped on him and refused to let go!" The boy's friend replied laughing. Dean whined.

"Baby? What's up?" Cas whispered to Dean, his arm tightening around Dean's waist.

"Everyone's glaring, laughing at me and whispering about me." Dean whispered back, hiding his face in Cas' neck.

"Hey Castiel!" Someone yelled across the lunch room. Castiel turned slightly, Dean didn't look up but tightened his arm around Castiel's neck.

"Ugh! Hi Alastair." Castiel said uninterested, Dean tensed up. "Shh it's ok, baby. He won't hurt you, especially with me around." Castiel whispered. Alastair snorted.

"Why's the fag on your lap?" Alastair hissed.

"You know I'm gay too right? 'Cause I'm pretty sure I told the school two years ago." Castiel replied.

"Well yeah..." Alastair said pulling up a chair and sitting in front of the two boys.

"Are you saying I'm a fag too?" Castiel asked menacingly. Alastair gulped scared.

"N-no of course not! I would never!" Alastair rushed out.

"So why is he a fag and not me?" Castiel asked putting his free hand on Dean's thigh.

"Well he's ugly, fat, weird, a nerd... The list goes on! You're gorgeous, fit, normal, a badass... Again the list goes on." Alastair said.

"Is that an attempt at flattery? He's beautiful, fit and toned, unique, yeah a nerd but that's cute... The list goes on!" Castiel said repeating what Alastair had said. Dean peeked at Alastair, who scowled back at him. Castiel growled. "You can leave now!" Castiel snapped, and Alastair scurried off.

"Thank you!" Dean said looking up at Cas. Cas smiled slightly then leant forward and kissed Dean. Dean immediately kissed back, putting his hands on either side of Castiel's face and kissing him roughly. Castiel kissed Dean with equal force, running his hand up and down Dean's thigh, his other hand tightening again around Dean's waist pulling him closer to his body. Everyone who was already in the lunch hall gasped. But there was one outraged screech. Meg. She stormed over to the boys and grabbed Dean's hair pulling his head back forcefully, everyone cheered and clapped... Until Castiel sent a pointed glare to them all, saying stop now before I smite you all. Meg still had a tight grip on Dean's hair and the latter had tears streaming down his face, if it weren't for Cas' grip around Dean's waist, Dean would be on the floor.

"Let go Meg!" Castiel spat out angry, no furious, that she was making Dean cry. She didn't let go but loosened slightly, hardly. "I said LET GO!" Cas yelled really pissed off. She let go and stumbled backwards, as soon as she had let go Dean wrapped his arms around Cas' neck, sobbing. Castiel curled both of his arms around Dean's torso.

"What the hell was that for?!" Castiel shouted.

"H-he was kissing you..." Meg stuttered really scared.

"So?!" Castiel said still angry but calming down a bit because Dean was now shaking with fear and was still crying.

"He's... N-not allowed to...k-kiss...y-"

"Why?!" Castiel cut Meg off yelling again. "I'm sorry, baby. I'm just angry, not at you." Cas whispered when Dean shook with fear again.

"Because... Because you're... You're mine..." Meg murmured, looking at the floor.