The Innocence Of A Five Year Old

When the trio arrived home, Sam started to bounce up and down, they all got out and Dean picked Sam up.

"Nnooo!" Sam cried squirming.

"Sammy?" Dean asked

"I want Cassie!" Sam cried reaching for Castiel, Dean sighed and handed Sam to Cas, then leaning in and kissing Cas softly.

"Eww!" Sammy squealed but when they broke away Cas and Dean saw he was smiling. "Dean? Isth Cassie going to be saying wif you now?" Sam whispered leaning towards Dean.

"Maybe Sammy maybe." Dean replied they walked into the house and Cas walked into the living room with Sam.

"I want watch Wittle Wobots!" Sam shouted, Dean laughed and set up the TV for Sam to watch Little Robots then walked into the kitchen to start on their tea. Cas put Sam on the sofa then walked into the kitchen with Dean, he wrapped his arms around Dean's waist and kissed his neck, like back in the school.

"Where's your uncle?" Castiel asked as he nipped at Dean's ear.

"He's on a case in California." Dean replied. Castiel continued to nip at Dean's ear distracting him.

"Cas, honey, I'm trying to cook why don't you go and watch Little Robots with Sam?" Dean said turning in Castiel's arms.

"Mmm" Castiel smiled and kissed Dean. Dean rubbed his hands on Cas' chest as Cas' tongue pushed into his mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance but eventually Dean gave in enjoying the feeling of Cas' tongue piercing in his mouth and his lip ring against his lips, Cas' hands slipped down and into Dean's pants, resting on Dean's ass and rubbing the skin there, pulling him close against his body.

"Deeeaan, Cassiiie!" Sam shouted from the other room. The two separated and sighed. They walked into the living room.

"Yes Sam?" Dean asked

"Whatsth for tea?" Sam asked

"For you microwave lasagne." Dean said looking at Cas.

*time lapse*

At about 7:30pm Sam started to yawn.

"Alright big man, time for bed!" Dean said, Sam nodded sleepily. Dean carried Sam upstairs while Cas turned off the TV. Dean took Sam into his room and tucked him in.

"Dean do you love Cassie?" Sam asked sleepily

"Yeah Sammy I do. I love Cassie very much."

"Are you going to get married?"

"Well Sammy thats thinking very far ahead. But I would like that!"

"Good. I like Cassie he's nice."

"Goodnight Sammy. I love you."

"I love you too, Dean." Sam closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"I like you too Sam." Cas said from the doorway. Dean jumped and turned around.

"How long have you been standing there?" Dean asked as he walked towards Cas.

"I love you very much too Dean" Cas whispered. Dean smiled and led Cas to his room. Dean shut the door and sat on his bed and waited for Cas. Castiel sat down next to Dean and put a hand on Dean's cheek to pull his face around to his.

"Oh you're beautiful!" Castiel whispered, rubbing his thumb along Dean's cheekbone. Dean blushed and leant into Cas' touch. Castiel let his other hand run down to the hem of Dean's shirt and lifted it up, he let go of Dean's face and pulled Dean's shirt over his head then threw it on the floor.