The Abandoned Part Of School.

Dean walked into school and headed through the packed corridor towards his locker but on the way someone shoved him and he started to fall. Dean felt someone catch him and quickly turned around only to face the one and only Castiel Novak. Castiel smiled at Dean.

"Oh! Castiel! I'm sorry, someone shoved me. I'm sorry! It won't happen again!" Dean rushed out protecting his face. Castiel's smile dropped.

"Everyone clear off!" Castiel yelled and immediately the corridor cleared. Dean got scared and started shaking.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" Dean said still protecting his face  and cowering away from Castiel

"Dean?" Castiel said softly. Dean slowly pulled his hands from his face and looked at Castiel confused.

"It's ok! I'm not going to hurt you!" Castiel said calmly, smiling softly.

"I err need to go!" Dean rushed out before running to his locker leaving a confused Cas behind. When Dean got to his locker he saw that it was smashed in. Dean sighed in frustration and turned to walk to the office. Dean didn't hear the quiet footsteps and shuffling behind him as he was too busy muttering to himself.

"Why does it have to be my locker? Charlie is a lesbian she doesn't get bullied or her locker smashed in, then again she's friends with Cassie. But, I know, what about Garth, he doesn't get bullied- wait, no, he's friends with Jo, who's friends with Ash, who's friends with Charlie, who obviously is friends with Cassie. Come to think of it anyone who's homosexual has a line of friends that always leads back to Cassie. I don't have any friends so I'm not surprised I get bullied. I mean, I'm ugly, fat, weird, I have weird interests, I'm a nerd. I'm more goddamn unpopular than the unpopulars! I'm not even surprised Cassie doesn't know I exist. Ugh! I even talk to myself." Dean mumbled shuffling slowly down the corridor.

"Cassie? Aww he has a cute nickname for me!" Cas whispered barely audible. "Oh Dean! You're not ugly you're gorgeous, you're beautifully toned! You're not weird you're unique. I do know you exist and I love you!" Castiel said at a normal tone of voice, hiding around a corner as Dean froze. Dean slowly turned around and grew very confused as he saw the empty hall.

"Jesus I'm so desperate for him to notice me I'm hearing his voice!" Dean muttered again then he stepped into the office and walked up to the desk.

"Err Ellen I need a new locker... Again" Dean whispered

"Ok but you will need to go down to the abandoned part of school because they're the only ones left." Ellen said, Dean nodded and took the piece of paper telling him which locker it was and what his locker combo was. He left the office with a quiet thank you and turned left towards the abandoned part of school. Castiel came out from his hiding place and walked to catch up with Dean.

"Hey Dean!" Castiel said enthusiastically, smiling down at Dean once he had caught up.

"Err Hi Cassi-Cas." Dean stammered, his cheeks flushing with embaressment.

"Its ok Dean. No need to be embaressed!" Cas said reassuringly. "So where are you heading?"

"To err the abandoned part of school to go to my locker." Dean said in a fairly stable voice.

"But I thought your locker was in the history block?" Cas asked though he already knew what happened.

"It was but it got smashed in." Dean asked looking down, why is Cassie talking to me?, Dean thought

"Do you know who smashed your locker in?" Cas asked looking at Dean out of the corner of his eye, his hands in his pockets.

"Probably Crowley, Alastair and Azazel, possibly Cain." Dean said cautiously, think Castiel was friends or at least acquainteces with the 4 boys. Castiel however frowned and shook his head.