Going Away.

The teenagers woke up in each others arms the next morning. Cas turned to the boy in his arms and smiled.

"Hey baby wake up." Cas whispered running his hand through Dean's hair. Dean slowly opened his eyes and smiled at his boyfriend. Dean rolled over onto Cas and hugged him tightly.

"I love you." Dean whispered as Cas wrapped his arms around Dean's waist. 

"Baby I'm just going to talk to Sam." Cas said. Dean nodded and rolled away. "I love you too." Cas whispered as he put some boxers on before walking out of the room. He knocked on Sam's room and entered when he heard a quiet 'come in' 

"Hey Sammy I have something important I need you to do." Cas said quietly. Sam nodded and walked over to Cas.

"What isth it?" Sam asked. Cas sat on the floor next to Sam and Sam did the same.

"Ok so Sam tonight I'm going away for a while and I need you to take real good care of your brother for me." Cas said

"Where arw you going?" Sam asked.

"I just going to see my family." Cas asked "But I need you to look after Dean for me, can you do that Sammy?" 

"Yeah Cassie I can do vat." Sam said

"Thanks Sammy." Cas said as he pulled Sam into a hug. Sam hugged back briefly before pulling back and going to play. Cas got up and walked back down the hall to Dean. Dean looked up at Cas and smiled brightly.

"Hey Cassie." Dean whispered as Cas sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hey baby." Cas said back. He pulled Dean into a hug, holding him close to his chest.

"What were you talking to Sam about?" Dean asked from the crook of Cas' neck. Dean shifted slightly trying to get comfy as he was straddling Cas' right leg and they were both still naked bar their boxers.

"I was asking him to do something really important for me." Cas said stroking Dean's back.

"What did you ask him to do?" Dean asked tracing Cas' collar bone lightly. 

"Dean I need to tell you something before I tell you what I asked Sammy to do..." Cas said his hand halting on the small of Dean's back.

"What?" Dean said suspiciously.

"I probably should have told you this a few days ago..." Cas said hesitantly, he wasn't sure how Dean would react and if he was being honest it scared him

"What Cas?" Dean said pulling back away from Cas' shoulder.

"Tonight I'm leaving to go to England." Cas said slowly. Dean stared at Cas in silence for a few seconds, his eyes filling with tears.

"For how long?" He asked his voice breaking at the last word, a few tears falling down his face.

"A month." Cas said more a question than a statement.

"You don't sound to sure." Dean said wiping at his tears only for them to quickly replaced with new ones.

"Well I don't know how long my cousins are off school." Cas said trying to pull Dean closer but Dean just got off Cas' lap completely.

"No Cas please don't leave me..." Dean said dropping to the floor and hiding his face in his hands.

"Dean I'm coming back." Cas said kneeling down beside Dean. A little voice came from the door.

"Dean arw 'ou ok?" Sammy asked concerned. Dean looked at Sam his eyes red and tears streaking down his face, his smiled a pained smiled and nodded. Sam didn't look so sure but left his elders to it.