"I'm just worried."

Lea looked up to her protege feeling mused with her words. It's rare for her to see El being worried over anything since she came back here in the Philippines.

"Why? You're a multi-talented person. There's nothing you can't do or accomplish." the Broadway star assures the young woman.

"It's not that.. I.. I'm kinda worried about being paired up with Renan."

Lea's eyes lost its confidence when she heard the man's name. Sure, Ellie had confirmed that her feelings all belong to her. But knowing that the guy likes El, she knew that it will just be a matter of time before Renan makes a move in trying to gain Ellie's attention.

"I just don't want to have any conflict between the two of us because I'll be working hand in hand with him, with all the scenes in the play."

"I know. I'll be fine with it."

"Are you sure?" Ellie asks.

She knew how cold and how scary Lea could be when angry and when the latter becomes jealous. Though the Broadway star loves her husband so much, she had already invested some romantic affection for her protege in which Ellie wants to treasure and protect. Having Lea become jealous over someone sounds cutesy and all, but El doesn't want to have any misunderstandings nor any arguments with her coach. She just wants to have a harmonious relationship with everyone around her. So as much possible, Ellie Rae would like to avoid any situation wherein it would make Lea uncomfortable.

"I've thought about it. You're a responsible person. So I know you'll only act professional when you're together with him, right?"

Ellie looked at her coach eye to eye. She smiled while maintaining her serious tone. "Definitely. But you do know that there will be a kissing scene in one of the acts right? I hope you won't have any problem with it."

Lea took a deep breath, puts down the cup of tea she's holding and looked at the young woman straight ahead. Truthfully, the Broadway star wants to have that part omitted from the play as soon as she heard that Ellie would be playing the character of Janine; which is Renan's love team pairing. But if she would request its removal, there will be suspicions why.

"I'll - I'll be okay. I guess. We can't do anything about it after all. I'll just hold on to your promise."

Though she could see hesitation on her coach's eyes, El felt a bit of relief.
"Of course. I never go back down on my words. My heart, my body and soul, are yours to keep. I'm yours as long as you want me to be."

The world class singer smiled as she once again hears the vow Ellie had made for her. Whenever she hears the young woman confess her feelings makes her mind at ease and her heart flutter. Ellie had become an indispensable entity in her life. She could not imagine life without her. She's like a piece of a puzzle that makes her seemingly perfect life complete.

As Ellie finishes arranging the table setting for their breakfast, she asked one of the female helpers to call on Nicole who was busy playing at her Nintendo on the living room.

She had prepared Shredded Brussel sprouts with a twist of eggs and potato hash as their main meal.

Ellie also added up what she calls Fiber One parfait for dessert.

It's a combination of berries, yogurt and cereals. Nicole wowed in amazement as she sees the food that her Ate El personally prepared.

It might just look simple to the eyes, but their meal is full of consideration for having a healthy and balanced meal.

As Lea stares at the table with all food Ellie prepared, she could only thought to herself, that whoever this woman will end up with at the future, will be such a lucky person. For El is such a perfect girl. There seems to be nothing this woman can't ever do.