chapter 25❤

Narrator's POV:

The day was like facing death for Hritika. No, actually worse than that.

The time she heard the news, she fainted. Siddharth carried her to the bed and called the doctor.

Mr and Mrs Malhotra arrived while panicking over the news.

"Where's she? How's she doing?" Mrs. Malhotra sobbed while asking Siddharth.

"Bhaabi has high fever. I've called the doctor. She fainted after seeing the news."

"Why'd you tell her about that now? God! Nothing is confirmed! I firmly believe my son is safe!" Mr. Malhotra scolded.

"Sorry uncle, but she was crying when she called me to ask about where Aarav was, I got scared. I tried calling him, his phone was switched off. I didn't know what to do. He's my brother afterall, I myself am shattered at the news." He justified as a lone tear escaped his eyes.

"Ah- child, come here." Mr. Malhotra hugged him and said "I know, child, don't worry, your elder brother is stubborn and sure will be fine."

Mrs. Malhotra asked "take me to my daughter."

Hritika was still unconscious, lying on her bed with tear stains on her cheek.

"Darling, what have you done to yourself!" Mrs Malhotra cried after seeing her like that.

The doctor arrived to check on her. His brows furrowed deeper with time.

"Is everything alright, doctor?" Mr. Malhotra asked.

"If you want me to be honest and clear, then no, she's not fine. She has high temperature of 103 degrees. It looks like she's got a thundering shock. I heard the news. Keep her away from the news for now. Take care of her. If the temperature rises, admit her to hospital. And for now, get these medicines." He said before leaving.

After sometime Hritika got back her senses. She got up slowly. She saw Mrs and Mr Malhotra sitting and sobbing. She was confused for a moment but then the news flew back into the memory.

"Aarav..." She mumbled.

"Child, you take care, he's gon' be fine." Mr Malhotra spoke.

"Where's he, dad? I can't live without him! I don't want to live without him."

"You wouldn't have to. Believe me, he's fine, I can tell he's fine."

"Darling, please calm down and stop crying. Your condition is paining me!" Mrs. Malhotra held Hritika in her embrace.

"Mom, he can't leave me like this. Mom, please find him. Where's he? Where's Aarav?" She said while crying.

It was night already. Hritika went to the washroom, and cried, she felt dizzy.

I can't keep crying. I have to be strong. Mom and dad and Siddharth too misses him and are tensed about him.. I've to be stronger...for his family...OUR family..for him...

She took a long cold shower and came back.

Mrs. Malhotra got her some food "please eat something Sweetie, you're already ill."

"Mom, I'm not hungry...how about I serve you all dinner?" She said trying not to cry.

"No no.. you take rest, darling.. get well soon." Mrs. Malhotra said as she kissed hritika's forehead.

Siddharth was constantly calling people and trying to trace Aarav.

"Where the hell is this fucker?! Getting everyone tensed!" Siddharth cursed loudly in the basement.

"I'm here, fucker!!" Said a tired hoarse voice from his back.
_______________________________________
Omg can you guess who's this neww mannnn?

By the way guys I wanted to tell you people that corona virus affected people are growing in number day by day.

Please stay safe and stay home.

I'll try to update regularly but I'm a student and I've got to study for I've got exams from 3rd of August!! Argh.

Bye and take care! ❤