Chapter 1 - Eli's Successor

It's been a week since Muse had pulled out of the Love Live competition. With their idol activities on hold. Honoka and the others went on their usual way. While Nico, Rin, Hanayo, and Maki continue to train. Eli is now on her last year as student council president. Nozomi is also on her final year as student council vice president. Choosing the right people to be their successors is the most difficult thing to do. However, both of them have already chosen two people who will succeed them. They both discuss about this inside the student council office.

Nozomi: Are you sure about this Elicchi?

Eli: Of course I am Nozomi-chan. I know that she can make a good student council president.

Nozomi: Isn't Umi-chan more qualified for the position? I'm not saying that Honoka-chan is not qualified. But can she handle all the pressure of being student council president?

Eli: I know that. But I feel that Honoka-chan can handle the pressure. And besides if it wasn't for her. We wouldn't be able to save our school.

Nozomi: I guess you're right about that. I'm sure that if she needs our help. She will definitely ask for it personally.

Eli: Yeah...... But I highly doubt it. Besides she knows how to learn from her mistakes.

As the two girls continue to discuss about Honoka. Somewhere else in Tokyo. Specifically UTX Academy building in Akihabara. Three girls are discussing about their potential rival. However one of them is more interested in the ginger haired leader of Muse. But she keeps it discreet so that her two group mates won't see through her. And one part of her plan is to personally meet the jolly ginger.

????: So what do you think of this group?

????: It seems that they could be our potential rival.

????: They have gained quite a following considering that they're just new in the school idol scene. Am I right Tsubasa-chan.

Tsubasa: Oh yes Anju-chan. I agree with you on that one. How about you Erena-chan?

Erena: No doubt about it. They're new yet even if they pulled out of the first Love Live. They are still popular.

Anju: Their leader seems to possess something that the other idol groups' leaders don't have.

Tsubasa: *Why is my heart beating faster just by looking at her video? I know it's not right for a school idol to fall in love. But why am I getting attracted to the ginger.* I think it's charisma Anju. It's like she has the uncanny ability to draw people's attention to her.

Erena: I agree! We have never encountered someone like her before. Looks like we might have found our match.

Tsubasa: It's too early to tell Erena-chan. But all I can say is that they're definitely a contender.

Anju: Do you think we should meet them personally Tsubasa-chan?

Tsubasa: *M-meet th-them p-p-personally? You're kidding right? Why would we meet them at once already? I am not prepared to meet her just yet.* Let's wait for Love Live to happen again before meeting them Anju-chan.

Anju: Ok Tsubasa-chan. Whatever you say. You're the leader so what you say is absolute.

Tsubasa: *Phew!!! That was close.*

Meanwhile back in Otonokizaka High School. Eli has made up her mind about making Honoka Kousaka her successor as student council president. While Nozomi has decided to make Umi Sonoda as the next student council vice president. And they announce this on the school's public address system.