Story Introduction

This is not an early Author's Thought.

Hello my awesome readers. Awesomeninja1027 here is back with a new Love Live School Idol Project fanfiction. This is a new Honoka Kousaka x Tsubasa Kira love story. Please don't be mislead into thinking this is a reboot of "Love Live School Idol Project Romance: A Love Affair With a Rival". Nor a side story of Love Live School Idol Project Romance: The Little Bird and The Shy Archer". It's a completely different story from both of them. The story takes place at the end of Love Live School Idol Project Season 1. And in the duration of Love Live School Idol Project Season 2.

In life we often come across certain things that are always seem to be connected to love. Things like red string, sparks, sight and a lot more. And then they're decorated with words like destiny, fate, and soulmate. But what happens if you find yourself falling in love with a person that you never actually met in your entire life. This is the case of a 17 year old girl who fell in love with a 16 year old girl.

And of all the things that made her fall in love was a video of the girl singing and dancing with her eight friends. The venue where they are performing is an auditorium of a school that the nine girls saved from being closed down. The ironic part is that the girl comes from a prestigious school. It was modern and it even has its own lounge where they can accept visitors. While the other one comes from the school that was on the verge of being closed down.

This is the story of how Tsubasa Kira actually fell in love with Honoka Kousaka. If this were a Greek mythology story. It would be a modern day tale of an amazon warrior falling in love with one of nine goddesses of Muse. Of how a goddess captivated the heart of the amazon. None of their friends did ever see this coming. It was the first time that a girl from UTX Academy has suddenly felt something that will change her life forever.

While the pride of Otonokizaka High School, is going to know what it's like to love and be loved. She will also know what it feels like to be in a relationship. A bond that is totally different from friendship. Two hearts that will soon beat as one. And as the cliche goes, opposites attract each other. And pretty soon they will dance to a single song. Two people who are truly destined for each other. And this is because of one live video feed.

The video of one ginger haired girl singing and dancing with her friends. The very same video that got the a brunette haired girl with emerald green eyes show interest in her. And pretty soon, they will meet up at most unlikely place of all. The front of the school where the Tsubasa studies. The very same place where Honoka got an idea on how to save her school from being closed down. And pretty soon sparks will fly as they would meet for the first time in their lives.

The question is how will the people around them react to it. Can they successfully become lovers? Most of the pairings or ships here are going to be the same as in the two previous works that I have done. So the pairings will not change. As for the adult characters. They will appear in the story from time to time. Especially Honoka's parents. Anyways back to the story introduction.

Can their fans accept their love affair? Of course Tsubasa isn't really the person who is keen on showing interest in a single person. While Honoka Kousaka isn't exactly the type of girl who interested in having a love life. Yet it was a single video that really brought them together and not that chance meeting they had in season 2. That meeting was really more of a fulfillment of Tsubasa's wish that she'd personally meet Honoka Kousaka someday.

And that day came true. Not only did she meet the energetic ginger leader of Muse. She got to hold her hand twice. And from that chance encounter. Their relationship starts to develop. Their feelings for each other followed suit. And pretty soon break the boundaries of their rivalry.