Chapter 13

I woke up to a very familiar bed, but it wasn't mine. It was Tom's, I looked around and saw him sitting on the windowsill. I was nervous and scared, then my phone went off. It was a message from Dave

Dave: hey Alex um I've been thinking and um I think we shuld see other ppl, sorry but it's for the best. Can we still b friends?

Me: WTF! Ur seriously breaking up with me thru a txt?!

Dave: I'm srry. I really did like u but I think ur better with Tom. Can we still b friends again?

Me: it's ok ig um and ya ig we can b friends again.

Dave: ok cool :) I LOVE YOU! AND I ALWAYS WILL! :) see ya round ig :)

Me: :) love ya too :)

~end of convo~

I sat up and saw Tom smiling at me.

"What's up? Wait how did I get here?" I asked

"Well someone was trying to hurt you and I helped you and well I guess I kinda saved you?"

"Thanks Tom I'm glad you showed up"

"Can we like just start over and like will you be my girlfriend again?"

"I'd like that" I smiled

"Awesome''

We talked for hours and just hung out...just like old times. I loved being with him. It's his personality, he is just wonderful. His eyes...I could just get lost in them. His smile, it was absolutely breath taking. I was in a daze. I smiled at him and then he smashed his lips to mine. It was magical, I missed his kisses, his lips, well basically just him! We both pulled away breathless he leaned in again but suddenly the door flew open, and his mum walked in and took a picture of us and laughed "Absolutely beautiful!" I smiled and as soon as she left I smashed my lips against his, he looked shocked and laughed in the middle of our kiss.

"I love you, forever and always." He smiled

"I love you too, forever and always"

I wish I could stay in this moment forever, it's absolutely brilliant.

Well I hope y'all enjoy this chapter cos' next is the epilogue. Yup final chapter :)x-SMURF