Chapter 6

{Alex's P.O.V}

When we finally got to my house we walked into the living room and watched some movies. I was so happy the boy I love... I mean like? Is it to soon? Do I love him? Of course I do. I don't know. I sat there deep in thought when Tom tapped me on my shoulder and said "earth to Alex!" I turned and saw him laughing and I asked "What's up babe?"

"Me? Nothing. I just wanted to see what was bugging you you seem confused." He said curiously

"O-oh no-nothing." I said slightly stuttering

"Babe I know you better than that. You can tell me anything.... I love you." He said seriously

"I love you too,and nothing is wrong." I said smiling because he said those 3 little words.

"Fine." He sighed frustratedly and got up and said he had to go.

"Ok" I said sadly as I gave him a goodbye kiss and as he walked out he said those 3 little words that made me smile "I love you."

I love you too! I said happily.

I walked upstairs and decided to go to bed.

~Next Morning~

I woke up after having the worst dream ever. I got up, got dressed and walked downstairs and made some toast and sat down to eat. I decided to go into town and look for a job. I walked to my room got a water gun and filled it with freezing cold water and walked to Kaylee's room. I walked in super quietly and sneakily and sprayed her.

"WHAT THE FREAK ALEX!" She shouted while I laughed she got up and I told her to get dressed so we could go look for jobs and she agreed. We walked around till we found a Bealls and walked in. All we saw there were blonde fake tanned snobby bimbos. We walked to a manager and told her we were looking for jobs and she smiled sweetly and took us in to her office. We filled our applications and handed them to the lady. She told us her name afterwards. Her name was Teresa Rodriguez. She was around our age and she seemed nice there were 4 Mexicans that worked there and the rest were well I can't really tell. It was me, Kaylee, Teresa, and Miranda Martinez. Me and Kaylee were gonna work the hours same days and everything because we lived together I guess. We left the store cause we started tomorrow. We walked around and eventually decided to hang out at the park. Me and Kaylee talked and bought ice cream and decided that we would always come to the park after work.

~Next Day~

We woke up early got ready, and ate breakfast and left. We got to work at 9:05 and we sat behind the counter waiting. A boy our age walked in and I had to get to him before one of the blondes did. I walked up introduced my self and I helped him find an outfit for a party. After that I rang him up and he gave me a piece of paper with his number on it and said text me sometime. I smiled and said sure, with that he left. He was kinda cute but I had a boyfriend so I thought, hey we can be just friends right? I shrugged the thought away and helped another customer. It was time for our lunch break. Me and Kaylee left and went to a Taco Bell. We ate and went back to work and we still had time on our lunch break so I texted that guy. He introduced himself. We texted random things and I can actually say Dave is a cool guy. There was something about Dave. He looked so familiar but I couldn't tell.

{Kaylee's P.O.V}

I saw Alex texting so I thought it was Tom but when I looked it was some guy named Dave. I should have a talk with her and make sure she's not doing anything she's not supposed to. After work we were going to the park but decided to buy some groceries for the house. We got 2 carts I went one way and she went another we both had our budgets and our own needs so we bought what we wanted and needed with in our budgets. We both met back with half full carts and went to the registers. We paid and went straight to the house. We filled the cupboards and then started making dinner.

"Who's Dave?" I asked

"A guy I met at work he's just a friend."

"Oh okay." I replied

"Yeah." She said

We talked about our old crushes like from junior high.

"Remember Jacob Stone!" I said while laughing

"Yeah, he was cool." She said blushing "Remember Damon!" She said laughing

"Yeah" I said quietly.

We started playing would you rather after that.

"Would you rather kiss a frog or Liam" she said laughing

"A frog" I said jokingly

"Ahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah!" She replied

"Would you rather kiss Jacob or Cobe?" I asked knowing she would be embarrassed

"Neither!" She screamed while running up stairs

{ Alex's P.O.V}

I ran upstairs after the worst question ever! I threw myself on the bed and drifted off to sleep. I woke up early and got in the shower and got dressed and walked down and made breakfast. I was eating my breakfast when Tom walked up and took my plate and said "Thanks babe I was hungry!" He said teasingly I took my plate and fake licked it and yelled "ha!"

"Babe we swap spit when we kiss what makes you think I won't eat it? Hmmm?" He said while smirking at me

"Ewwwww you sick little shit!" We both turned to see Kaylee making a face and than laughing. We all walked out and me and Kaylee walked to work. I was sitting down waiting for a customer to walk in when Dave walked in

"Hey!" He said excitedly

"Sup Dave watcha need?!"I replied

''Nun much can you help me?" He ask hinting my boss was behind me

"Sure let go then" I said

We talked for hours and then some random lady asked for his autograph. When she left I was confused as hell.

"Care to explain?!" I asked confused

"Umm I'm Dave Franco." He said nervously

"So that's why you looked familiar!" I replied

"Yeah" was all he said after that we just talked and then he got a text and said he had to leave. When he left I walked to Kaylee and we clocked out and went to the park. We were walking around when we saw Tom... he was kissing another girl.

Awwww poor Alex! Well hope y'all like it! :)x-SMURF