Chapter 11

{Alex's P.O.V}

I was just about to reply to Dave when he shook his head and walked out. I ran after him and grabbed his hand and tried pulling him back but that didn't work, so I ran in front of him and smashed my lips against his. He started kissing back and then he pulled away.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

"I'm so glad you said yes!"

"I'm glad you asked!"

He gave me a peck on the lips and walked to my room and got dressed. I was going to tell Kaylee the news when Dave walked out and gave me a peck on the lips, but then that turned into a long and passionate kiss.

"Hey-Oh my god!" Kaylee squealed

"Surprise?"

"I'm so happy you two are together!"

"Umm yeah Kaylee can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure c'mon"

We walked in and talked about me and Dave she seemed so happy that we were going out.

"Kaylee, I still have feelings for Tom..."

"Why he cheated on yo remember?!"

"I know but still, what do I do?"

"I don't know... tell Dave how you really feel."

"But I like him to!"

"Well then pick one!"

"I can't."

After our convo I went to my room and found a note from Dave

"Went to my house for the night, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight/Good morning Beautiful ;)"

That's when I got the brilliant idea I'll date both of them! I know it's wrong but if Tom can do it so can I, right? But then again Dave hasn't cheated on me so it wouldn't be fair to him. I decided to go and talk to Tom. I walked over to his house and knocked. He opened the door and his smile faded.

"Hi..." he said awkwardly

"Umm can we talk?"

"Yeah come on in"

He lead me to his room and we sat there awkwardly

"Umm...uh Tom I miss us, we were so close, I honestly loved you...but you cheated on me twice!"

"Alex please listen, I was in love with you too but one day Amy came knocking on my door, and like I went to close it but she pushed me in and she threatened to hurt you in several ways if I didn't help her hurt you in this one way! I promise you I never wanted to cheat on you and that day that I pulled you into Mrs. Soto's class she told me to hurt you but I wasn't I was just gonna try to apologize to you but you got scared. Then Dave punched me and at the park Amy knew you'd be there so she dragged me along and as soon as she saw y'all she kissed me. But when I saw you and Dave kissing I literally felt my heart break! I couldn't take it anymore, so I punched him and now I just don't know I thought you hated me, but I guess not."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and then Tom's thumb wipe it away, I felt him hug me and then he placed his lips on mine. It was something I wanted, something I needed, but I pulled away remembering I had a boyfriend.

"Tom there's something I have to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I'm in a relationship with Dave."

"WHAT?!?"

"Sorry I was just confused, I like both of y'all."

"So what are you going to do?"