They both stood there looking at the car fading away.

“Kitna accha laga na, di aur jiju aaye toh?” she smiled looking at him.

“Hmm.. mujhe sabse zyada accha laga, bohot accha kaam karke gayi Preeti” he smirked at her confusing her.

“Matlab?”she asked again

“Kuch nahi” a slight smile played on his face. “woh sab chhod, kisine mujhe Kaint wala Head massage promise kiya tha, I want to use that coupon” he pulled her hand dragging her inside the house.

They went upto his room, back on the bed.

She was expecting him to sit on the floor between her legs like he normally does, but Sidharth was in a different mood altogether.

He was just finding reasons to be as close to her as possible. He resumed his position in her lap, as he took both her hands in his and put in on his head, gesturing her to start massaging his head.

She was slightly hesitant when he came so close to her, but it didnt feel wrong somehow.

She started rubbing her fingers at his temples watching his face relax.

“Shehnaaz, tere kya plans hai life mein?” he asked suddenly.

“Mere?” she began “umm, mujhe na kuch aisa karna hai ki main har ekk bande ki help kar saku” she said as she continued to massage his head gently.

“arre gadhi, main woh nahi puch raha hu, woh to sab hote rahta hai , what are your plans in life, matlab tujhe kya karna hai aage jaake, tujhe kya ban na hai.. job karni hai, business karna, Shaadi karke housewife bann jana hai, kya karna hai?” he retorted.

“Shaadi?” she giggled. He got up and turned back at her

“Tujhe pure conversation mein yehi ek baat samajh aayi na? gadhi” he was annoyed.

Shehnaaz bunched his hair in her fist and pulled him back, pursing her lips “Chid chid mat kiya kar, bakwaasi, Main tujhe batau, yeh job karna paise kamana yeh toh sab karte hai, haa zaruri bhi hai waise woh, but woh sab hum sirf apne liye karte hai. But jab aap aisa kuch karte ho, ki kisi aur ki life mein aapki wajah se Khushi hai, sukoon hai, uss din aap actual mein apni life jeete ho. Mujhe wohi karna hai. Main chahti hu ki main harr ek insaan, jo mujhse milta hai life mein, unke life mein positivity bhar du. That’s it” Sidharth was just listening to her thoughts, feeling totally awestruck by her. Her selflessness, the positivity she emitted and her naivity just bowled him over.

She wasn’t just a pretty face, she had the most beautiful soul and he wanted to protect her sanctity, for as long as he can, he decided.

She spoke again, breaking his chain of thoughts, “Tujhe ek baat batau? Maine social work mein masters kiya hi issliye. But yaha aayi toh sara siyappa pad gaya. Koi puch ta bhi nahi iss degree ko” she smirked but continued “But koi na, dekh lenge kya hota hai aage” her voice was laced with dejection.

Sidharth’s face tightened again. Her sad voice pulled at his heart. He felt like he would give away all he had in a heartbeat just to see this girl happy.

He was overwhelmed with his own emotions for her.

“But tu kyu puch raha hai yeh sab?” she asked

“Aise hi, tujhe aur janne ke liye” he replied

“Kyu janna chahta hai mujhe itna deeply” she asked feigning innocence.

She had somehow started to understand what he was trying to do, the way he was touching her, the way he behaved with her, was a sudden shift from when they had met for the first time. She had a strong feeling that he was trying to get to know her more, to establish what they had between them.

At this moment, even she stood at a juncture where there was no turning back from him.

Sidharth opened his eyes and looked at her face looming over his head.

He sat up facing her. He gently took her hands in his “Mujhe tu acchi lagti hai, isiliye janna chahta hu” he said looking deep into her eyes.

Her heart dropped. Did he just say that? She wanted to scream her lungs out in elation.

Her face was red with a blush.

She walked out of the room in a hurry. He followed her, but she shut herself in her room.

Leaning on the door, she caught her breath. She couldn’t bear to face him. The way he looked at her, she felt like her heart would have burst out any moment.

Once she was confined in the safety of her room, She went to her closet and pulled out his Tshirt that was neatly folded and hidden amidst her clothes.

She held it close to her nose and inhaled his familiar scent. Pulling the garment close she hugged it, imagining him and slowly whispered

“I love You Sidharth”

____________________________________________

Hello readers,

Hope ur liking my story so far. Would request you to promote my page to your fellow readers and help me grow.

Thank you for your kind words and votes. It shows me I am on the right track

Much love...
Many thanks
Sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें