8. I Got You

After Christmas and all that good stuff (I would've made a chapter for that but I was really busy ya'know. Also did I ever say you guys give me life *^*)
_______________________________
"No" I said simply as I clean my windows-ignoring the overly excited fool behind me.

"Levi~ please you never go with us!" Hanji whined while crossing her arms and pouting. Every year, Hanji and Erwin gather their friends and co-workers to do some-apparently-fun activity to start the new year off. I, for one, rather sit at home and relax my nerves alone to start the new year. In other words, I'm not a social butterfly 24/7. Also to top it all off, They're going ice skating this year. That's like an immediate retreat in my book.

Why? Well it's simple.

It has ice, ice is cold, I despise the cold. Also ice is slippery, slippery enough to bust your ass and according to the encyclopedia of my ass it does not like to get bust. "What if I said...Jaeger boy is coming?"

"I couldn't care less" I said whilst throwing my hand on my hip in a sassy manner-I'm becoming more gay everyday.

"Come on! You can be his date....speaking of didn't you guys go on one a few months ago?" I froze remembering that night. Not only basically confessing the small bit of feelings I had to him-in my mind of course-but also seeing something I shouldn't have. "You never told me what happen! Your boyfriend wouldn't tell me!"

"First off, That nameless brat is not my boyfriend." I threw the now dirty rag at her face, trying to find a way out of this conversation. "Second, It's not a date unless I know he's god damned name."

"....So you had a one night stand?." I almost lost my balance.

"Fuck no!" I stared out my now crystal clear window admiring it-also ignoring eye contact. I let out a calming sigh before completely changing the subject. "I'll go"

"Huh?" Hanji asked while tilting her head to the side like a dog.

"I'll go fucking ice skating."

"Aahh~" I sighed in defeat as she jumped up and down. "I'll get you a partner since you don't know how to! I can't wait!!"

"Partner? I'm not a child Hanji"
~+~
I hid my face in my royal blue scarf- secretly pouting at the cold- watching everyone put on their skates. I didn't bother, only because the fact that I did not want to bust my ass-like I said before. To be honest, I came here to actually try to have some fun. Even I like to have a good time once in awhile. I sighed then took a seat next to Erwin, putting on the skates that fit me surprisingly well.

"Hey glad you decided to show up!" I rolled my eyes as he began to laugh.

"I was forced." I said while trying to stand, only to sit right back down. Glaring at all the pros that looked like they popped out the womb ice skating-Including Jaeger. Instead of glaring, I just simply stared at how strangely graceful he was. (This was also the time I remembered he was gonna be here). Almost instantly, I started glaring again. Not only at Jaeger but at that one drunk kid. Note to self, next time Hanji says 'co-workers' expect them to come.

Anyway Jean? Right Jean just purposely shoved the brat making him stumble to the window right in front of us. I'm guessing he didn't notice us at first because he turned around to glare daggers at him. But once he did his face lit up and he scurried to the side we were on.

"Hey Sliver I haven't seen you since the Christmas party, which was like a fucking month or so ago." I looked up at him, noticing how he looks like a giant right now-and I can't lie and say he's not a hot one.

"I was busy...avoiding you." I smirked at the hurt face he made as he sat down next to me, both of us completely forgetting about Erwin.

"What? Why?" He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "Its not about you seeing my..." I pushed his face away quickly, covering my face with my scarf-almost in a way his friend would do.

"I told you not to speak of that you idiot!" I turned to look at Erwin, only to see him smirking at us. Great fucking great.

"Levi?...are you fucking my employee?" The bitch with the eyebrows said whilst winking at Jaeger.

"No!"

"Jaeger?" He turned his attention to the tan one. I also did awaiting for his answer.

"Mm..define 'fucking' " I choked on air. Erwin looked like he was about to piss his pants. It wasn't that funny jeez. I was pretty sure I was blushing-which I hate doing. I stood up, wobbling a little, to go on the ice floor to get away from those childish two. Thank god Hanji wasn't around at the time. No I'm not running away from the situation because I was embarrassed, I'm getting away because it's giving me a headache.

The worst idea of my life was even thinking of going out on the ice. Once I stepped on I began to fall. I braced myself for impact only to feel two arms wrapping around my waist. At this point I feel like I'm in some cheesy princess movie and, to my dismay, I'm the princess.

"Do you not know how to ice skate?" I was brought up to the person's chest, already knowing who it was.

"Don't ask obvious questions Jaeger." I gripped his coat to help myself balance. I tried my best not to look at him even though I know he was staring down at me. "stop staring."

"Oh um..sorry" he started skating a little. "I can help you if you want."

"No"

"C'mon~"

"No"

"Please?" I noticed that we were now in the middle of the rink skating together. I almost fell down once I did. "don't worry I got you." he smiled brightly once again, as I held on to him tighter.

"I swear if you make me fall i'll rip your dick off." I smirked. We slowly parted and he held on to my hands and told me to stay balanced. To be honest that's all I heard because I got way too lost in my thoughts.
__________________________
SORRY I ENDED IT SO BAD. I felt like shit that I haven't been updating I'm so sorry ;-;. I'll try to post more often ;-;. And thank you sososososo much for more that 3k reads. Its strange that so many people read this terrible thing I call a fanfic I love you all so much :) sorry if there is some typos.